Chapter 3-alt-3-1

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

"Umm... Excuse me?" You asked the gigant. 

"Yes?" He answered happily with a smile that made your cheeks turn a pale form of red.

"Well, Can you please help again by giving me two bottles of soda?" You said embarrassed to your bones as you pointed at the bottles on the shelf. He smirked while he playfully simple took down to bottles for you and gave them to you. 

"If you want, we can go together for a bit. Just incase you'll need my help again." He said smiling and you felt both humiliated and thankful as you politely shook your head.

"I could never ask such a favour from someone I've just met" You said and smiled but he just playfully took your shopping cart and smirked.

"I insist!" He said as he winked which made him look so cute, you couldn't deny him any longer. 

"Thank you." You said. "Oh, and my name is  by the way." .

 "Nice to meet you  "

He said with a smile. "I'm Chanyeol."

 "Nice to meet you too, Chanyeol." You said smiling.

"So are you having a party?" He asked and pointed at your basket. You shook your head.

"No, my friend's actually the one throwing it." You said and explained how your friend had called you before. When you mentioned your besties name, Chanyeol beamed at you and said "Sounds like we're buying food for the same party."

"Guess she's inviting many." You said to Chanyeol and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I heard that she was going to invite some of my friends, so it was a clever move." Chanyeol said laughing.

"Guess we'll find out tonight." You said and laughed.

 

After you both had bought everything on your lists, you began walking towards your friends house. Lucky for you, Chanyeol had brought a bicycle and could take care of some of your grocery bags too. The walk to your friends' house was pleasant with Chanyeol telling funny jokes next to you. 

After some minutes, you had reached her house.

"Thank you both so much for the help!" Your friend greeted you when you handed her the groceries.

"No problem", Chanyeol said and began to leave after saying "Hi" to a boy named Baekhyun that held a fake spider in his left hand.

"You heading left here?" You asked Chanyeol outside the house and he nodded. "Well, I'm heading right here so bye for now." You said with a smile.

"Bye!" Chanyeol replied with a smile. "Oh, and see you later!" He continued and winked as you both parted ways.

Nodding you said-

1) "See you!"

2) "Yeah."