Chapter 3-alt-2-2

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

 "Yah! What are you doing?! You nearly gave me a heart-attack!" You shouted at the stranger behind you. You turned around and saw a boy, clearly taller with you, and with a mask on.

 "You okay?!" He asked worried as he took of the mask that covered his face. He had worried look on his cute face, and a fake spider that clinged to his rainbow coloured hair. 

 "Y-yeah..." you stuttered. You really couldn't stay mad at him for long. 

 "I'm really sorry," He said and you shook your head.

 "It's fine. I guess I kind of over reacted..." You said apologetic and shrugged. "That mask looks just like the creepy doll Chucky." You said and smiled. He laughed.

 "Well, my name isn't Chucky. It's Sehun." Sehun said.

 "Nice to meet you Sehun. I'm ." You answered him with a smile.

 "You into scary movies?" He asked with gleaming eyes.

 "Yeah! You too, or do you just enjoy dressing up as the characters?" You said smiling.

 "Movies." He said and you both laughed. "I'm only dressed this way because of a party that I'm invited to later." He said.

 "Really?" You asked jokingly. "Never would have guessed. But well, I'm actually helping my friend finding some spooky decorations for her party." 

 "Oh, that's nice of you." He said. You laughed.

 "I don't know, I'm just trying to help her out." You said with a small smile. 

 "So how about I help you with finding some scary decorations?" Sehun asked, and you answered "Yes".

 

Twenty-five minutes later, and with two full shopping bags, you were ready to leave the store.

"You want any help bringing that to your friend?" He asked, but you just shook your head.

"Oh, it's fine. It's very close." You said and told him the directions.

"What a coincident. I think we're going to the same party." He said smiling and winked.

"Well, see you at the party later." You said with a smirk. "Thank you for your help, Sehun!" You said as you both headed out of the store. 

 "No problem." He said smiling. "See you tonight!" He shouted and waved after you.

 

1)"See you!" You shouted back smiling while waving your hand.

2)"Yeah." You said back and waved awkwardly.