Chapter 4-alt-3-2-2

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

 

 "Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine." You said with a smile. Not wanting to burden a stranger with your heavy bags.

 "You sure?" He asked worried as he looked down at your full bags. 

 "Yeah." You said. Touched by the strangers question. 

 "Okay" He said and began walking away. You looked as he walked away and took up the bags. After walking another three minutes, you sat the bags down again, to rest your tired arms. 

 "Are you

?" He asked.

 "Yeah?" You asked confused as you a cute looking boy with cute puppy eyes, heavily marked with an eyeliner. 

 "Good. Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun." He said with a polite bow.

 "Oh. Hi Baekhyun." You said confused and bowed backed. "So how do you know my name?" You asked.

 "Well, your friend sent me to help you with the groceries since you took so long." He said with a small smile that made you blush.

 "Thanks." You said embarrassed as he easily took up the bags and began carrying them. 

 "You should go home and get ready." He said with a wink and your face turned red as a tomato as you realised what you were wearing. You looked down at the distressed shorts and your light blue tank top you were wearing. 

 "Hmm. You're right." You said and looked back up at Baekhyun. "Well, thanks for your help. See you at the party later?" You said before you began walking away.

 "Yes. See you later" He shouted back with a smile and waved as you went home.

 

Hours later, you were at your friends house and looked around. The house slowly began to get more and more crowded, and you decided to walked towards the living-room. Looking around you saw Baekhyun joking around with some pals. You looked smiling around in the room and saw a brown haired handsome guy walking out of the living room. You looked over at your friend flirting with a cute boy and shook your head smiling as you decided to-

1) go over to someone standing next to the piano

2) catch some fresh air