Chapter Chanyeol(2)

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)
"Omg! I didn't know you had monopoly!" A tall handsome guy dressed as a vampire exclaimed and came running into the living room with boxes of games. 
 "Yeah, I never play it though." Your friend said and looked wondering at the box. "Hmm, does anyone wanna play a round?" She asked and the brown haired gigant began to smile. 
 ”Never played this game before?” He asked chocked. ”Well, I’m totally in!” He continued smiling. ”Are there anymore people who wanna play?” He asked and five minutes later, a group consisting of six people, including you, the guy that found the game and your friend sat on the floor packing up the game. 
 ”Well, I gotta admit that I’ve never played this game before either.” You said slightly embarrassed and had to try really hard to not laugh out loud when you saw his face.
 ”Well, if you want to win, I suggest that you play with me.” He said with a wink which made you blush slightly. 
 ”Of course I want to win!” You exclaimed. 
 "Nice to have you on board then teammate. My name is Chanyeol," he said and you took his hand and shook it.
 "I'm "
 ”Let’s do our best to beat their sad excuses for an .” He said and you laughed at him. 
 ”In for the win!” You said with a big grin on your face and fist-bumped him. 
 "Sehun, do you wanna play with me?" Your friend asked the person sitting behind her. 
 "Of course. We'll have them take back what they said about our butts." He said playfully and gave her a wink. 
 "Don't be too sad when the two of us kick your asses though." Chanyeol said and took up one of the playing pieces. "Boot, dog or hat?" He asked. You looked at the small pieces in his big hand and said "boot". 
 "Perfect choice." Chanyeol said with a smile and placed it on the board. 
 
Forty-five minutes into the game, you and Chanyeol seemed to be leading over all the other players, but only nearly. 
 "We need to think up something good so we can get this street for us selves..." Chanyeol whispered next to you. Leaning in closer he then whispered in your ear "Do you think we should trade with Sehun or Suho?" His breath tickling your neck made you blush crimson red and answered "Suho" quietly in his ear. Chanyeol smiled at you and you felt sudden butterflies in your stomach. 
He nodded smiling and began to pressure Suho and the boy which name you didn't know for the spot. After a while, the couple have in and you and Chanyeol won quickly after that. You both high-fived each other and giggled as you celebrated your victory over the other groups. 
 "Great job mate!" Chanyeol said and laid his arm around you. 
 "Thank you too, mate." You said and placed your arm awkwardly around Chanyeol. "So what's the price?" You asked your friend and she sighed supplied by the loose next to Sehun. 
 "You get to choose what movie you want to watch next I guess?" She said and you and Chanyeol ran happily towards her DvD collection. 
 "Harry Potter 6?" You asked and Chanyeol nodded. 
 "Sounds like a perfect choice." He said and you put the disc in and began watching the movie while sitting next to each other giggling. The movie was slightly destroyed by you and Chanyeol whispering things and reciting quotes from the movie. But even as the rest of the people gave up on the two of you being quiet, you could only feel joy as a smile played on your face the whole movie.