Chapter 4-alt-2-2-1

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

"See you!" You said smiling as you waved at him. You couldn't wait for the party and a chance to meet Sehun again. 

 

A few hours later, you wore a blood red dress that you matched with a pair of black wings. A headband with devil horns and a black cloak was supposed to make you look like a soul reaper. You knocked on the door to your friends house and saw a familiar face great you. 

 "Hi" Sehun greeted you and you gave him a shy smile. "You look stunning." He said as you walked thru the door. 

 "Thanks." You said and smiled as you took a closer look at his outfit of choice. "Looks like I've met the right person at least." You said and pointed at his white lens he wore. "Zombie, huh?" You asked with a smirk. 

 "Yeah." He said and his ears turned slightly red at your remark.  "Here to take my soul, grim reaper?" He asked playfully and you nodded smiling. 

 "Be careful tonight." You said nodding. 

 "You're here!" Your best friend said rushing towards you. She gave you a big bear hug and her snow white dress flowed behind her and made her look like an angel together with her white wings. 

 "Of course!" You said and hugged her back. "Wouldn't miss your party for anything in the world." 

 "You guys really match!" A guy behind Sehun said and you turned to the handsome brown haired guy dressed 

 "Thanks, Baekhyun!" Your friend adressed the male and you smiled at him. "We didn't actually plan for this," she said laughing. "Must be some psychic bestie-powers!" She said jokingly and you both laughed.

 

A few hours into the party, you sat alone in the sofa wondering what you should do next. Everyone had divided into smaller groups and you were pending between going to the group of people doing the high note battle, and playing some boardgames. After thinking about it for some seconds, you decided to-

 

1) Play boardgames

2) Go over to the person standing next to the piano

3) Go to the people who were smiling and talking about something