Chapter 1

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

You looked thru your waderobe for something nice to wear for the day, when you suddenly remembered your bestfriend's halloween party later that day. You threw some clothes on, and begun searching for the invation you had recived only a week ago.

 I know it's here somewhere... you thought as you looked thru your stuff.

"I really need to clean my room more often..." you said outloud when you finally found the letter. 

Let's see... okay, so it will be today at 19:00... spooky dress-up... I can make this! You thought as you heard your phone ring.

*beep beep*

You picked up your phone and looked at who the caller was. Holly sh*t! It was your bestie!

"Hi?" You answerd worried.

"Oh, hi!" You heard your bestfriend say at the other end. "I'm sorry that I'm calling you to ask for this, but I would really need some help before the party start.." she said.

"No! It's fine," you hurried to say. "What can I help you with?" you asked.

"Well, can you please help me with finding an outfit, please buy some more decorations or go to the supermarket and buy snacks and drinks?" she asked.

"Sure! I can help you with 

1. Picking the outfit.

2. The creepy decorations.

3. The grocery shopping.