Chapter Sehun

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)
The drink you’d had before had made your head all light and you felt tippsy as you sat down in the sofa next to someone. 
 ”Hey. Wouldn’t it be funny to go out trick or treating?"
You laughed next to Sehun as you walked down the block. Your friend was walking behind behind you, talking with two boys. You sighed happily and felt a sudden urge to take Sehun's hand and skip around. The thought was so silly that you couldn't stop a small giggle from escaping your mouth. 
 "What's so funny?" Sehun asked. Smiling, you shook your head. 
 "Nothing. This just sure brings back memories." 
 "I think it's a bit to late to go and ask for candy though." Your friend said as she looked at her phone. 
 "Yeah, I think most people sleep around 12 o'clock." Kai said next to her as he looked down on his own phone. 
 "Well well." Sehun said and shrugged. Turning to you his face then lit up in the darkness. "Say, what do you think of scary movies?" He asked with a smug grin on his face and you laughed. 
 "I don't mind them. Thought I was a scaredy cat?" You asked and winked at your friend. 
 "Hey! It's completely normal to not like scary movies!" She exclaimed slightly grumpy. 
 "Well, at least she doesn't sound as bad as Kai." Sehun said smirking. "He-" he began to say, but got cut of by Kai that placed a hand over his mouth. 
 "Not a word. Wouldn't like to come home with a bruise on your face, huh?" He said playfully with a smile, but it wasn't hard to hear that he was serious. 
 "So much violence.." Sehun sighed when Kai removed his hand. 
 "Not (nödvändigtvis)." Kai answered him. "I could just tell them about that moment when we all were out and you thought that-" 
 "Fine! Don't need to be such a boring person." Sehun said blushing and Kai smiled. "Anyways, let's go out." Sehun said and rose to his feet. 
 "Fine by me." You said and stood up.
 
Five minutes later, you, Sehun, Kai, your best friend, two other girls and a boy walked outside. It was quite warm for being autumn outside, but it didn't take more than ten minutes of you talking to Sehun and walking around until you began to freeze. 
 "You feeling cold?" Sehun asked you suddenly when he saw you hug yourself to revive some heat. 
 "A little." You said embarrassed and he immediately began to take of his jacket. "Here." 
You stopped and looked at the black leather jacket he was holding towards you. His arms were slightly toned and the v-necked shirt he wore seemed suddenly so much more y. 
 "You sure?" You asked and took it. "Won't you be cold now?" 
 "I'll be fine. Can't you see that I'm supposed to be Hades? The death god doesn't feel cold!" 
 "If you say so." You said laughing and put the jacket on. "Thanks." You then said. The jacket smelled of him and you got warm inside while walking along side him. You passed a scary looking house with jack the pumpkin king standing next to the mailbox. 
 "Hey! Let's take a selfie next to it!" Your bestie then said and gathered you all. "Sehun? May I use your phone?" She asked and Sehun went up to you and smiled slightly embarrassed. 
 "May I?" He asked like a true gentleman which wasn't something you'd actually expect from him.
 "Yeah sure. It's your jacket after all." You said with a red face and held out your arms so he could reach the pockets easier. He leaned forward and your heart sipped a beat as he took his mobile from the right pocket. 
 "Okay you ready guys?" Your friend asked merrily and showed Sehun closer to you. "Perfect." Your friend said with a huge grin on her face and took a couple of photos of you guys. "Here!" She gave the phone back to Sehun and took turned to one of the guys that you were walking with and took his hand. 
 "Send me that picture later." You said to Sehun after taking a look at the hilarious faces you all did. You laughed embarrassed when you saw your own face. "This will work as good black-mail material in the future." You said and Sehun laughed with you. 
 "That's true. But by the way, I don't have your number." He said and looked up at you and you blushed as you realized what you'd asked of him. "Here." He said and gave you his phone so you could write down your number. You took his phone and added yourself to his contacts. 
 "Don't forget to send it now." You said and smiled at him and he smiled back. 
 "I won't." He promised and you both smiled blushing while you continued to walk through the neighborhood with butterflies in your stomach.