Chapter 4-alt-2-2-2

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

"Yeah." You said and awkwardly began to walk home.

 

A few hours later, and you stood outside your friends house in a blue dress and a white bloody apron.

 "Hi!" Your best friend shouted at you and greeted you with a welcome hug. "You're right on time." She said and you smiled at her jumping happily around you as you stepped into the hallway. 

 "In time for what?" You asked and she lead you into the kitchen. 

 "D.O, try guy who promised to help me with the snacks and drinks, just called me and said he would be late. So I was wondering if you could help me instead?" She said pleading and you sighed, but smiled since she was your best friend. 

 "Of course!"

 "You're a lifesaver!" She said happily and smiled at you. "I'll send someone in to help you!" Was the last thing you heard her say before she disappeared jumble of black fabric. You opened the with a sigh and began with taking out the drinks. 

 "Um, hi." You heard someone say behind you, and you turned around to face the voice.  

 "I heard you might be needing some help." A handsome brown haired male dressed as a vampire. 

 "Oh, yeah." You said slightly taken a back. ”I'm Xclover

 "Nice to meet you." He said smiling. "I'm Suho."

 "Nice to meet you too, Suho" you answered him with a smile and laughed as you looked at the items that laid before you two on the kitchen table. "I have no idea what she wants us to do with this, but I guess we'll need something to but this bag with chips in at least." You said and Suho nodded.

 "So do you like Alice in Wonderland?" Suho asked and pointed at your outfit. Blushing you said yes and before you knew it, you were in a deep discussion about movies and future professions. Time flew by, and you even forgot about the party for some minutes until your friend came into the room. 

 "Oh! Good job you guys" She said smiling and took some of the bowls with snacks in them and winked at you as she passed by. 

 "Guess I should help her." You said smiling to Suho and took a tray with some drinks on it. You were just about to round the corner to the living room as you nearly collided with someone.

 "Hey-" A brown haired boy dressed up in a owl-one piece said but stopped himself when he saw you. "Oh! I'm sorry!" He said apologetic. "Looks like she gave you my job..." He said embarrassed and took the tray from you. 

"Oh no! It's totally fine," you said smiling assuring. "So you're D.O?" You asked.

"Yeah," he replied with a smile. "And you?"

”I'm Xclover

 "Nice to meet you." He said and placed the tray on a table and gave you a small bow. 

"Nice to meet you too." You said laughing.

 

A hour or two later, you'd gotten slightly bored by all the people at the party and decided to-

1) go back to the kitchen

2) go outside to catch some fresh air