Chapter 3-alt-1-1

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

 

 "Hmm, but I think I know an even better dress." You said as you walked away towards your friend's wardrobe. "I know it's in here..." you muttered to yourself as you looked for a cute white coloured dress you knew your friend had. "Here!" You exclaimed as you held up a bone white dress.

 "Yeah, that will do too." The boy said as he took the dress from you and looked at it. Your friend took it, and went away to the bathroom to change.

 "By the way. Who are you?" You asked him as you wondered what he was doing at your friends home.

 "Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Byun Baekhyun." He said with a smile as he held his hand out. You took his hand with a smile and shook it.

 "Nice to meet you Baehyun." You said politely. "I'm  " you said with a smile. 

 "Nice to meet you too." He said with a small smile. You were just about to ask Baekhyun for how long he'd known your friend, when your stomach suddenly growled. 

"Right!" You exclaimed as you thought of your forgotten breakfast. "Good thing I bought three coffees." You said laughing.

"Haha! Well, thank you." Baekhyun said with a big smile as he took one the now less hot cup. "I guess that you didn't know that I was here, so who's coffee am I drinking?" He asked, and you smiled at him. "No ones actually. There was a 'buy two get one three' day, so I just took one more to freeze or something." You said. 

"Lucky me." Baekhyun said while sipping on the coffee smiling.

"Guys!" Your friend said with joy as she danced into the room with her white dress. "What do you think about a mummy?" She asked and took the last coffee.

"Sounds good" Baekhyun said and you agreed. 

 

After eating breakfast with your bestie and Baekhyun, you helped carving pumpkins while waiting for the ones which were going to bring the food and decorations. 

"Nice pumpkin." Baekhyun said grinning next to you.

"Thanks. Yours not so bad either." You said and and laughed as Baekhyun accidentally dropped some of the pumpkin seeds on the floor. "Whoops!" He said and laughed as your friend stepped on it. 

 

After you were done with the pumpkins, you only had to wait for a minute before a tall handsome guy came in with two bags which he placed on the kitchen table next to your newly carved pumpkins. Baekhyun and the new guy whos name was Chanyeol greeted each other, and as you watched the clock on the wall, you realized that you had to hurry home if you'd want any lunch.

"I gotta go now", you said while picking up your jacket. "See you guys later!"

"See you later!" Baekhyun said with a smile and rose form the chair he was sitting on. "Promise to let me save you a drink later?" he asked.

Turning to him with your right hand on the handel you said-

 

1) "Yes!"

2) "We'll see."