Chapter 2-alt 2

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

"-with buying some really creepy decorations?" you said and smiled at the thought of what to buy.

"Thank you so much! I totally forgot that after I broke up with you know who, I sold everything that would remind me of him." Your bestie said and you began to think back at how she'd been selling of tons of stuff after their break-up.

"How did the halloween decorations make you think of him?" You asked as you had to take a deep calming breath to not laugh. 

"Well, he was a monster." She simply said. "And well, we met at that halloween party Hana had organized." She said and sighed. 

"Oh! Yeah, sorry for reminding you..." You said and felt embarrassed when you relented the whole thing. 

"Nah! It's fine. I'm totally over him now." She said. 

"How about I get over to your place earlier to help your decorating. How does that sound?" You asked your friend and begun heading down stairs to grab some food. 

"Perfect!" She said and you could hear the smile on her voice. 

"Okay, talk to you later. Bye!" You said and turned of the phone right after she said goodbye too. 

You took up your backpack with keys and your wallet and headed out. I'll buy something to eat later, you thought as you headed down to the shopping mall.

 

Aftet a ten minutes long bus ride, you stod outside the mall, and you immediately headed towards the deco-store. 

You walked inside the store and began scearching for some fake cobweb and didn't even notice the shadow that fastly approached behind you. You we're just about to pick up a gigant plastic spider as you heard someone scream behind you. You jumped in surprise and-

 

(1) begun to cry.

(2) scolded the person.