Chapter 2-alt 3

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

"- with grocery shopping?" you asked as you wondered how she could forget the most important thing on halloween. Snacks, drinks and... candy! 

"Of course!" your friend said happily at the other end of the line. "You're really a life saver! Thanks a bunch." She said before she hung up. 

You picked out an outfit to wear later, and took up your phone as you went downstairs to grab something to eat. 

 

After reciving the text with the shopping list, you finished your meal, brushed your teeth and went outside with the wallet in your backpocket. You decided to walk to the supermarket and enjoyed the light breeze that made the pretty autumn leaves swirll around your feet. 

After walking for 20 minutes straight you where outside the store. You took a shoppingcart, and went inside the warm and big supermarket. Hmm... Candy, soda, coke, cookies, sasuages... you read from the shoppiglist you'd gotten from your friend. You decided to go and get the drinks first and headed thowards the direction the arrows on the floor showed. You looked up at the shelves above you and nearly turned dizzy when you saw how high up the coke was. With a heavy sigh you begun to stand on your toes to reach bottle, but it was still out of your reach. 

"Need help?" a dark voice suddenly said behind you. You turned around and looked at the stranger behind you. He had a big smile plastred on his face and 

looked like nothing would make him sad. He's really handsome, you thought as you nodded. 

"Yes please," you said and smiled back at him. He nodded back and took down two bottles for you. 

"Is this enough?" he asked with another smile and held out the bottles for you. 

"Yes. Thank you so much!" You said happily.

"Anytime,"  He said and winked. 

You smiled back at him and felt your cheeks heath when you thought of nice he'd been. You looked up at the shelf again and saw the soda lying right beside the coke, and you knew that you wouldn't be able to reach for it so you

 

1. Asked him for help again.

2. Decided to take one of the drinks that was one the lower parts of the shelf.