Chapter Kai

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)
You walked over to the people looking like they had a dance off. A boy with dark messy hair was dancing in the middle of a circle to the music that was currently playing. Damn he was hot. 
 "Isn't Kai amazing at dancing?" Your friend suddenly snuck up behind you and asked dreamily. 
 "Kai?" You asked slightly shocked until you recognized the figure. 
 "Mhm. Hey! Didn't you like to dance dance too?" She then said and turned around to you with a smirk on her face. 
 "You know that I'm not THAT good..." You said while trying to get fatter away from your bestie. 
 "Common now!" She said playfully and dragged you into the circle. She turned to the phone that was linked to the speakers and put on a song that you immediately recognised. SNSD’s ”I got a boy” blasted thru the house and you laughed as you danced to the choreography together with strangers and just enjoyed the rush you got. A random dubbstep song came on directly after you had finished the dance and all too caught up in the feeling, you moved without thinking. You then saw two more people improvising with you. One of them was Kai. You smiled as you finished and walked next to your friend as the neverending flow of music made you exhausted. 
”I told you that you’d be amazing!” She said with a beaming smile and pated your back as she gave you a plastic cup.
 ”Haha!” You laughed and emptied the cup in a second. ”Talk about a workout pass though. There was about half a year at least since I last danced this much.” You said with a smile. 
 ”Half a year?” You turned around and saw Kai standing there. ”You were still great out there.” He said smiling and gave you another cup that you took a small sip out of with a shy smile. 
 ”Thank you.” You said blushing as you looked at Kai. ”You were amazing out there. I presume that you like to dance a lot on your spare time?” You asked and Kai smirked. 
 ”Yeah. I like to dance a lot of different styles and began with dancing ballet when I were smaller, but then got really into modern dance, jazz and popping, which one of the reasons why I stopped dancing ballet." He said and your admiration for him grew.
 "That's really cool! You know, I wanted to dance ballet when I were younger, but since my mum had danced it when she was younger she didn't want me to do it. I've heard a lot of how body fixated they are and extreme they are, which makes me a bit happy that I didn't start." You said and Kai nodded understanding. 
 "Yeah, most of the things you hear about that dance is actually true." He said with a sad smile. "But what did you dance before you quit?" He asked curiously. 
 "Oh, a bit of everything." You said blushing. "Street, show, modern dance." 
 "Nice!" Kai said. "We've been dancing pretty similar styles then." He said with a grin on his face and you nodded smiling.
 "Yes. I recently quit though because I didn't want to end up having back and hip problems in the future." You said with a frown. "One of my closest friends is having a hard time with his time as a rookie because he's beginning to experience hip-problems." You continued sad. 
 "I get your worry. I have a friend who's going through those problems too." Kai said consoling.
 "I just wish I could be there for them more." You said with a sigh. 
 "Well, even if we both can't help relive them from their physical pain, we can always be there and support them no matter what." Kai said and you felt butterflies erupt in your stomach at his remark. "I think that having someone who care for you can be quite great too, and that person is lucky to have you in his life."
 "Being friends with you doesn't sound bad either. Damn how old did you say you were?" You asked and earned a laugh from Kai. 
 "Turning twenty in January. You?" He asked with a smile. 
 "About same age as me then." You said with a smile. "I'm turning twenty quite soon too." 
 "Neat. And I thought that I'd be one of the youngest on the party here tonight." He said and you smiled. "Same here." 
 "By the way." Kai then exclaimed as he suddenly remembered something. "Even if you don't dance that much anymore, it be really nice if you'd like to come watch me and some friends some times." He said and you nodded at his proposal. 
 "Text me time and date and I'll try my best to be there." You said and dug in your purse for your phone. "I mean, it's not everyday that you get to watch guy dance with such passion." You said and blushed as you realized how weird it sounded. "That didn't sound as creepy when I thought about it before. Sorry." You said blushing but to your surprise you just saw Kai shaking his head with slightly red cheeks too. 
 "No, it didn't sound that creepy at all." He assured you and gave you back your phone. You looked down at the screen and saw the new contact 'Kai :D' added to your phone. You smiled. You were already secretly anticipating his text.