Chapter 3-alt-1-2

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

 "I totally agree." You said as you looked at the red dress that he held up. 

 "What did I tell you?" He said and smiled at your friend. Sighing she took it and went to the bath room to change. "Oh! And sorry that I haven't said my name yet. I'm Byun Baekhyun."

 "Nice to meet you Bakehyun you said with a smile. "I'm  " You said shyly.

 "I can't believe that she needed two friends to pick out her outfit for the night, and sent only one person to get the food." He whispered as he sat heavily down on the bed. "And I haven't even had any time to choose what to wear yet." He said grumpy.

"If it makes you feel any better, I haven't either." you said sheepishly as you sat down on the floor below Baekhyun. 

"Thanks", he said grinning. "Thought of what you want to dress up as yet?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, but I've been thinking of a zombie or a cat." You said embarrassed.

"I think you'd look great as a cat", he said smiling with pink cheeks.

"Thanks..." You said blushing and looked down at the floor. "Oh, right!" You shouted when you noticed the forgotten bag with food you had brought with you.

"Oh right!" Baekhyun said smiling and took the two iced coffees from the bag and gave you one of them. "She won't even notice that they're missing." He said and you laughed at him.

"Hey, while you're here, you might wanna help me decorate this place before the D.O and Sehun comes with the rest of the decorations." Your friend said as she came into the room with the red dress on. "Hey! You're eating with out me?!" She asked and pouted as she took up a huge box in her arms. 

"Here, let me help you with that!" Both you and Baekhyun said at the same time and reached for the box that your friend was about to drop. 

"Thanks." She smiled at the two of you. You both smiled at each other and began to put up fake spiderwebs under your friends command at the same time as you were eating.

After some time had passed, the doorbell rang, and she went down to open the door. 

"Hi guys!" You heard her happy voice downstairs. "Baekhyun, ? Help's here so if you wanna go home and get ready, bows the time." You smiled at Baekhyun and closes the now empty box. 

"See you later," you said with a smile and he smirked. 

"Yeah, see you tonight." He said.

 

While walking home you thought of what you were going to wear later that day.

At home later you sat at your bed and deiced that you'd go as-

1) A zombie 

2) A Cat