Chapter-4 alt-3-1-1

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

"See you!" You said smiling as you waved at him. You couldn't wait for the party and a chance to meet Chanyeol again. 

 

A few hours later, you wore a black frilly dress with some fake combwebs in your hair and a pair of gray converse. Together with some make-up that was supposed to give you a scary big skeleton mouth, you were sure that you'd have the cutest, yet creepiest look at the party. You knocked on the door to your friends house and saw a familiar face great you as the door was opened. 

 "Whooa! Hello there" Chanyeol said smiling as he saw you. And you blushed as he said  "You definitely have the best outfit." He said 

smiling and shifted closed as he took a good look on the make up you'd put on. "Thanks." You said and smiled back at him with slightly heating cheeks. "You don't look so bad either." You replied as you took a look at Chanyeol's black and white striped suit. "Jack the Skeleton from Nightmare before Christmas?" you asked.

 "Yeah." He said and his ears turned slightly red at your remark. "First one who've noticed it so far." He continued.

 "Take it you also like Tim Burton's movies then?" You asked playfully and he nodded smiling. 

 "They don't know what they're missing out on." You said shaking your head slightly.

 "You're here!" You heard your best friend's voice behind Chanyeol who had to move out of the way to let her through. She gave you a big bear hug and her snow white dress flowed behind her and made her look like an angel together with her white wings. 

 "Of course!" You said and hugged her back. "Wouldn't miss your party for anything in the world." 

 "You guys really match with those big smiles!" A guy behind Chanyeol said and you turned to the handsome brown haired guy dressed 

 "Yes! Don't they Baekhyun!" Your friend adressed the male and gave you a wink that you wish you hadn't seen. "We didn't actually plan for this," Chanyeol said laughing. "Must be fate then!" You said jokingly and Chanyeol smiled.

 

A few hours into the party, you sat alone in the sofa wondering what you should do next. Everyone had divided into smaller groups and you were pending between going to the group of people doing the high note battle, and playing some boardgames. After thinking about it for some seconds, you decided to-

 

1) play boardgames

2) go to the person standing next to the piano

3) go to the people who were smiling and talking about something