Chapter Suho(2)

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)
You really liked your friend and the people she had invited wasn't half bad. But with a tiny amount of alcohol mixed into everyone's drinks, the party wasn't really as fun any more. When you first noticed the bitter flavor in the drink, you thought it was just a strange after taste. But as the night went on, you realized that someone, most likely your friend, had added some spice. You walked towards the door that would lead to the porch. You closed the door behind you, but quickly realized that you weren't alone out there. 
 "Oh! I'm sorry. I thought no one was going to be out here..." You said embarrassed as you looked at the stranger that now faced you. 
 "No problem. I just went out for some fresh air. Do feel free to stay." He said with a warm smile and you nodded slightly blushing.
 "So..." You said after being quiet for nearly half a minute. "To much for you in there too?" You asked and the stranger shrugged. 
 "Yeah. I'm Suho by the way." He then said. 
""
You said and shook his hand with a small smile on your face. "Vampire?" You asked him and pointed at the blood stains on his neck. 
 "Yeah." He answered with a smile. "Into Mexican history?" He asked laughing and you acted surprised. 
 "How did you guess that?!" And laughed as Suho said "Maybe because of the gigantic sombrero. Or maybe because of the death face-painting." He said and you smiled. "I'm surprised to find that anyone knew about their death 
 
At half past two, you decided that it was getting late and told the remaining people that you were going to go home. 
 "You're not going to walk home alone, right?" Your friend asked you worried and you smiled surprised. 
 "Why wouldn't I? It's only like 15 minutes away." You said but she just shook her head. 
 "It's Halloween and an attractive young girl like you shouldn't walk home alone." You blushed and mumbled "I'm not really attractive so there's nothing to worry about." 
 "I think you are." You then suddenly heard a voice say next to your friend. "And I also think that you shouldn't walk home alone." Suho said and your face turned red. "I was planing on going home about now too since its getting late so I'll give you a ride home." He continued and your friend nodded at his proposal. "Good idea, Suho." She said and took your left, and Suho's right hand and made you hold hands. "Take good care of each other now." She said with a wink and you shook your head slightly red with embarrassment as she opened the door out for the two of you. 
 "Go on now." She said and forced you and Suho out. Outside the room, you quickly realized that your friend had locked you out and left you and Suho without a jacket. You also suddenly felt Suho's warm hand in yours and you looked down at the ground. 
 "She looked us outside..." Suho said perplexed and turned towards you with a small smile. "Well, I have the keys to the car at least. You have yours?" He asked and you nodded after making sure that you still held your handbag in the hand that wasn't occupied with holding Suho's.
 "Yeah." You said and he nodded and lead the way to the car. He stopped next to a shining black BMW. "Nice ride." You said impressed and Suho opened the the door next to the drivers seat for you. 
 "Yeah I guess so." He said with a small smile and let go of his grip on your hand and closed the door. The leather seats felt strange to you as you made sure that you were all buckled up when Suho opened the door. 
 "So where do you live?" He asked after he sat down in his seat and you gave him the address and he quickly wrote it down. You noticed how the gps had drawn up a slightly longer road for the two of you, but you didn't say anything. As soon as the car started rolling, a familiar song started playing, and you gasped surprised.
 "Hey isn't this-?" You asked surprised as Suho tuned down the volume embarrassed. "Yeah." He said turned away from you. 
 "I love this song!" You exclaimed happily. 
 "Really?" Suho asked surprised and turned towards you. 
 "Yeah. I love how the lead singer in this band is so confident in himself when it comes to his high notes and how amazing the lyrics is." You said slightly fangirling over finding someone who listened to the same songs as you. 
 "Yeah. They're amazing and I especially like the chorus in this song." Suho said with a big smile on his face. 
 
The rest of the trip went by far too fast and you even stayed in his car and talked some more when the car had stopped rolling. But a text from your friend asking how your ride with Suho had gone woke you up. You turned to Suho after reading the text and smiled a bit sad. "Guess it's time for me to leave now." You turned to Suho. "Thank you so much for the ride and drive home safely." You said and got out of the car. 
 "My pleasure "
Suho replied. "See you tomorrow! He said as you closed the door. You stood there for awhile thinking about what he just had said as he drove away and then remembered your jacket. Of course, you thought with a smile as you took up your keys from your bag. See you tomorrow Suho.