Chapter Baekhyun(2)

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)
You looked over at  the piano your friend had inhereted from her grandpa, and saw a boy standing there with a group of friends. He had brown hair and looked like Jack Sparrow with his eyeliner and pirate outfit. He looked like a nice person and you remebered your frined introducing him as Baekhyun before. 
 ”Mind if I play something?” He asked your friend and she shook her head as an answer. 
A beautiful melody filled the room and you nearly jumped in surprise when you heard Baekhyun begin to sing. His voice filled the air and even though you didn’t recognise the song, it filled you with a great happiness. When he was finished you applauded together with some other people in the room and 
 "You're not that bad," you said smirking to Baekhyun as you finished the song. 
 "You're not half-bad yourself." He said laughing.
 "Thanks!" You said with a big grin on your face. "You seem to sing a lot. Have you ever thought of becoming a singer?" You asked.
 "Yeah. I've been thinking about going to an audition some day soon." Baekhyun said slightly embarrassed. 
 "I'm sure you'd do great." You said assuring with a smile. Baekhyun's face lit up in a smile and you got a sudden urge to pat his back. 
 "So... Who are some of your idols?" You asked and it didn't take long until both you and Baekhyun were in a discussion about if it was possible to sing as good as Beyoncé or not, and which H.O.T member was the best. You didn't even notice that the clock already was close to twelve until your friend walked by the two of you with a bowl full with candy. 
 "Midnight snack?" She asked and gave you a wink as she saw how close you and Baekhyun sat to each other. 
 "Sure." Baekhyun said with a smile.
 "You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Chanyeol then said and took up a handful of candy from the bowl, much to Baekhyun's dismay and looked over at you with a smile. 
 "Sure, why not." You answered and looked at your friend and Baekhyun. "You'll play too. Right?" You said with your sweetest voice and they both nodded. 
 
"I'll start then!" Chanyeol said with a big smile on his face. "D.O!" He said and pointed at a boy with soft dark brown hair and an owl one piece. "Truth or dare?" 
 "Truth." He said without hesitating. 
 "Who do you think is wearing the best outfit tonight?" Chanyeol asked him. 
 "Well." D.O said while looking around at everyone. "I gotta say that I think that our host might have the best costume." He said and revived a hug from your friend. You smiled as you saw D.O blush slightly and saw Baekhyun holding back a smile. 
 "My next question will be to you then Chanyeol." D.O said after regaining his posture. "Truth or dare?" 
 "Dare!" Chanyeol said quickly and D.O smirked. 
 "I dare you to end every sentence until this game ends with a -nyan." 
Chanyeol's face grew red as he exclaimed "Man! You can't make me do that!" 
 "It's the rules, Chanyeol." Your bestie said harshly so Chaneyol had to give in. 
 "Fine... Nyan." He said after some seconds of hesitation. 
 "Since it's mine turn then, I'll ask you Byun Baekhyun-nyan." Chanyeol said and pointed at Baekhyun who struggled to keep a blank face. 
 "Dare." He said with a smile that drunk slightly as he saw Chanyeol's smug grin on his face. 
 "I dare you to give a peck on the cheek to the girl you like the most-nyan." He said and the devil horns he wore seemed to suddenly fit him so much better. Unconsciously you began to blush when you thought at Chanyeol's dare and did everything to not face Baekhyun. You were attracted to Baekhyun and secretly hoped that he'd chose you, at the same time that you knew that you knew that you wouldn't be able to stop yourself from blushing if he did. You caught a quick glimpse of Baekhyun's face and then hurried to look down. And just as you thought that Baekhyun had kissed someone els, you felt a soft pair of lips on your left cheek. You heard everyone around you doing small high pitched noises and saw your friend smiling and winking at you. You turned to Baekhyun and saw him blushing. He smiled worried and you carefully took his hand, earning a few whistles, mostly from your friend and Chanyeol. And in that moment, you'd never felt more complete.