Chapter 4-alt-2-1-2

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

"It's fine, but thank you anyway." You said to the cute looking doe-eyed stranger infront of you that held the handkerchief.

 "You sure?" He asked and you nodded. 

 "Yeah, just got a bit shocked." You assured him and smiled weakly. With red cheeks you quickly hurried outside the shop. You took a faint shaky breath and didn't even notice a guy that were walking up behind you before he accidentally crashed into you. You fell hard on your and got mad at the stranger that had pushed you. 

 "Omg, I'm so sorry!" A boy with raven black h said and reached for your hand to help you up. You took it by instinct and he smiled at you.

 "Kai? Why are you here?" The boy with the rainbow coloured hair asked the hot guy that had helped you up. 

 "She told me to keep an eye on you guys," Kai said and you rised an eyebrow.

 "As you heard I'm Kai." He said with a heart melting smile. "Care to tell me your name?"

 "I'm

 "Nice to meet you!" He said with a smile and you smiled back at him. "I'm sorry that you had to meet this weird guys." He said apologetic. 

 "No, they didn't bother me at all!" You hurried to defend them and laughed. 

 "Told you so" Sehun said laughing to Kai. "Hey! Wanna look for who that can find scariest decoration?" He asked and smirked mischievously. "Me and D.O, against you two." You smiled and agreed to his proposal. In the end, you and Kai looked thru the store and found a really creepy doll that made you win over D.O and Sehun. Kai didn't even dare to touch the doll, so you made him promise to save you a minute later at the party. And with that you both parted ways.

 

You arrived to the party twenty minuted late because you forgot the time while fixing your self up for the party. You didn't know many of the people at the party and mostly stuck with your bestie. An hour later into the party, you looked around for something to do. You saw two groups with people, but wasn't sure which group to approach. After thinking about it, you decided to go and-

 

1) participate in a dance battle

2) talk to the ones wanting to go trick and treating