Chapter 4-alt-2-1-1

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

You took the handkerchief and smiled embarrassed at the stranger as you wiped your tears. 

"Who even has a handkerchief nowadays?" You asked and tried to give it back to him, but he just shook his head smiling. His dark brown hair moved while he shook his head and it reflected the shops' dim light in a pretty way.

"Keep it". He said and while looking at what must have been his friend, he said "A gentleman always carries a handkerchief." 

"Does that pick-up line often work?" You asked jokingly, and he smiled embarrassed back at you. His cute smile together with his round looking eyes made you blush too.

"You tell me." 

"Ugh. You're too cheesy, hyung." The other boy said and sighed. "You haven't even told her your name. Don't talk about being a gentleman before that thanks."

"Oh! I'm sorry." He said and bowed slightly. "Call me D.O, please." 

 "Nice to meet you D.O." You said with a smile. "My name is

 "Pretty name." D.O's friend said and smiled at you. "My name is Sehun. I'm sorry about earlier." You gave him a small smile. 

 "Don't worry about it. I just got a little chocked." D. O looked cold at Sehun.

 "I'm sorry. I think Sehun got a little to excited for the party later tonight." He said and smiled apologetic.

 "Oh! Really? I'm actually also going to a party later tonight. That's the reason why I'm here." You said surprised. 

 "Oh! Where is your party taking place?" Sehun asked smiling and you told him about how your bestfriend had invited you to her party, and in what area it was. 

 "What a coincident!" D.O exclaimed smiling. "Seems like we're invited to the same party!" 

 "Yeah!" You said laughing. After that, you both, together with Sehun of course, shopped for lots of scary stuff, such as fake spiders, cobwebs, gummy eyes and skulls. It took a while but you got out of the store with five bags full with decorations forty minutes later.

"See you later!" You said and hurried home to get ready.

 

A few hours later, and you had arrived to the Halloween party. Your friend greeted you and followed you to the kitchen 

 "Wow! You really invited quite a few people here." 

 "Yeah, I hope you don't mind." She answered and gave you a mug with soda.

 "No." You said smiling "The more, the marrier!" You followed her out of the room and talked to some new people, but after a while you got a bit bored and decided to-

 

1) go and play some board games

2) walk into the kitchen