Chapter 2-alt 1

Exo Dating Game- (Halloween edition)

 

 "-picking out a fabouls outfit?" You asked with a smile.

 "Perfect!" Your fiend said at the other end of the line. "I've invited a friend here to help me with cleaning and some advices already, just so you know." She said and you said okay. 

 "Want me to bring anything?" You asked and begun to laugh when you heard your friend say, "please bring some breakfast on your way!" 

 "Ok, I'll be there soon!" You said as you ran up the stairs to pick up your wallet before you headed down again and headed outside. You took your bike and bought some sandwiches and coffee at Dunking doughnuts, before you begun to make your way towards your friend's house. 

 

After some minutes you where there, and rang at the doorbell before you headed in. 

 "Oh, Hi!" You heard your bestfriend scream above you. "Can you please come and help me with deciding what to wear?" She continued and after saying "yes! Just a second!" You took of your shoes and brought the breakfast with you up to your friend's room. 

 "Thank god you're here!" You heard an unfamiliar male voice say when you stepped inside the door. You turned to the source of the sound and saw a cute looking guy with cute dropy eyes. His puppy eyes were enhanced by a dark eyeliner that made him look a bit like a diva.

 "So what's going on?" You asked confused as you looked from the stranger to your friend.

 "It's a disaster..." He said and sighed.

 "Hey! That wasn't nice said!" Your friend said with a frown. 

 "I'm trying to tell her that she CAN'T wear that dress." He said dramatic as he pointed at a dress that your bestie held held in her hands. "I was thinking of this red dress..." He said as he held up a starples red dress.

Nodding you said 

1) Hmm, but I think I know an even better one.

2) I totally agree.