Chapter 3

My Everything

The sun rises, as she did. She ran her fingers through her messy hair before bringing her heavy steps towards the bathroom and started washing up, and then get dressed up. She pulled out her uniform from her walk-through closet and wore it. When she’s done, she went outside. As she was expecting, it was dead silence in this mansion. Her parents already left to work while she was sleeping.

But then again, her parents never really cares about how she is doing or what is going on with her life, they just think that they gave her enough money for her to live her life and that’s all they think she needs. She sighed and opened the fridge to grab something to eat. She pulled out a piece of bread and put blueberry jam on it. She took a big bite, after four bites, it was done. She drinked some water and then took off to the school.

With heavy steps, she stepped outside and greeted by her personal driver. He bowed to her and offered to take her bag but she refused it and said she can bring it by herself. The driver opened the door for her and she stepped inside.

As she arrived, she went out after thanking her driver. She walked to her class, passing each students and no one ever talked to her since she got here, except for those rich boys aka EXO. She unlocked her locker and took out everything she needs and then locked it again. As she closed the door, it revealed a familiar figure standing right next beside her.

She turned her head and saw Kai, smiling cutely at her. She smiled back at him and walked pass him. “Choi Soojung?” Kai said as he caught up to her. He smiled cutely in front of her, showing a really different side of him, like never before. She looked at him shocked. “How do you know my real name?” Chrystal asked confused. Kai looked at her, pretending to be hurt by putting his hands on his chest. “What?”

“You told me that yesterday, Soojung” Kai said and patted her head. “Now, i’m going to bother you everyday of my life” he said childishly. As they walked, Chrystal noticed how every girls that walked pass them were glaring scarily at her, they were telling her to stay away from Kai.

“See you during break time!” Kai said as he walked to his class. Chrystal and Kai have different class for morning but later they will have the same class, P.E. The whole class was boring enough for Kai. All he did was thinking about was how he supposed to make Chrystal know that he loves her and how happy he is now that he have the girl he loves now.

Without realizing, he smiled to himself which gained attention from the other students even the teacher. It was the first time ever, Kai, the bad boy, smiled during class – math class. Realizing the class went quiet, Kai stopped his thoughts and looked around. Everyone was looking at him – weirdly.

“What? Something on my face?” Kai pointed at his face, “Go continue the stupid lesson” he motioned the teacher to continue his boring lesson.

-------

The bell finally rings signaling the end of the class. Kai was the first one to went out. Everyone was taken by surprise by his action, he used to be that one lazy jerk that used to be late for everything. But now, he was running like his life depends on it. As he saw the girl he was looking for, he opened his mouth to shout her name until he saw another boy caught her wrist.

He looked at the boy’s hand touching the soft skin of her while Kai didn’t even got a chance to touch her. He boiled in anger as he takes his steps towards the both of them. As he got close to them, he caught Chrystal’s waist with his hand. “Hey” he said as he wrapped his hand around her waist securely, definitely showing the boy to stay away from her.

The boy gasped in surprise. Chrystal tried to push him away but it was no use, Kai was way stronger than her and he was determined to keep her in his arms “I-I’m sorry, I don’t know” the boy said and bowed to Kai, with that he left running. Chrystal removed his hand from her waist, looking at him with an annoyed face. Kai rubbed the back of his neck as if nothing happened, he starred at her face – stunned by her.

How can someone be so cold yet so cute at the same time?...He thought.

“What?” Kai looked at Chrystal who just stood there with that cold face of hers, starring at him like he had done something serious. “It’s just bothering me to see you with that boy, why?” She sighed and shook her head. “Do you even know why we were talking?” Chrystal asked him and burried her face in her hands.

Kai shook his head. “We were talking about the project that was given by the teacher, idiot!” Chrystal smacked his head. Kai groaned in pain. He rubbed his head. “That hurts” he frowned and pouted cutely in front of her

“That’s not working for me” Chrystal said and walked away. He chased her and they playfully walked to the cafeteria.

From far away, Kai’s best friends aka EXO, are watching them. They’ve been curious about what’s happening to the old Kai, now he’s turning into Kim Jongin – the cute and childish boy. He used to be cold towards girls because he thinks they like him just because he’s good-looking and have a lot of money. But now, he had changed. “He fall for the wrong girl” Kyungsoo said while eyeing Kai and Chrystal with the others. The others nodded and sighed.