Chapter 21

My Everything

"I don't know if you know this, but you're the first person I truly loved." 

Jongin’s POV

As soon as we got off the ride, I watched Soojung who seemed a little bit sick, she seemed a tiny bit pale but putting those aside, she had a small smile plastered on her face. I caught her waist preventing her from falling because she seemed a little bit shaky after the ride. “Is it me or I hear me winning?” I said as I glanced at her.

She glared at me and huffed. “Don’t set your expectation too high. I’m usually like this.” I chuckled as I heard her say this. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer. Now this is what I call my ‘perfect date’.

“What? You became pale after just one ride?” I teased and smiled cheekily at her.

She rolled her eyes. “I’m fine. It’s just a habit of mine.”

I sighed. “Alright. But I swear if you don’t feel good. Just tell me.”

“And let you win? Hell no.”

“Choi Soojung.” I scolded as I tightened my grasp around her.

“Okay, I get it.” I shook my head and chuckled. She is so stubborn. “Let’s go to the next one.” She stated as she pulled me with her once again. I held tight her soft hand within my grasp.

To tell you the truth, I didn’t know what reaction I was supposed to do because seeing the next ride Soojung  took me was quite embrassing for someone like me. I was surprised that she actually didn’t turn to the ride beside it because it seemed like a quite normal ride than this one. I frowned looking at the wooden horses wheeled around the circular platform. Yes, it was the popular carousel, when I said popular, I mean popular with childrens. I gazed at Soojung and chuckled.

“What?” She said as she saw my expression. “There’s no rules for this bet, right? You never said about not going to these kind of rides. And I wanted to ride this. I love this since I was a kid.”

“And you expect me to ride this? Are you kidding me? Look at those kids on the ride,” I said and pointed at the kids enjoying the ride. “Doesn’t it look like we should give up on this ride for those kids?” I said as I pointed at the queue of kids. I gazed at Soojung who is now melting at the sight of the kids.

She sighed. “Alright. And I gave in just because those kids.”

“So you love kids?”

“A lot. I have lots of affection towards kids.”

“Then maybe it’s time you have some children around.” I teased as I whispered at her ear. She abruptly stopped and gazed at my direction, her eyes widened out of shock. I noticed her reddened cheeks.

“You ert.”  I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes. “In case you didn’t notice we don’t even have our 1st anniversary.”

“I promise you, we will have our 50th—no—100th anniversary. If it’s possible.” I said as I gazed at her softly. “It is possible with you, though.”

She rolled her eyes and grasped my hand. “I don’t know you were always this cheesy.” She said as she raised an eyebrow. “I wouldn’t date you if I knew this earlier.”

A small chuckle escaped my lips. “But you still date me.” I continued. “And you love me.”

She scoffed and then chuckled. “Why do I always fall for the same kind of person” She mumbled.

“What? What did you say?” I glanced at her.

“No, nothing.” She glanced softly at me. “Let’s just go home. It’s almost noon.” 

 --

It was already noon when we arrived at Soojung’s home. I watched her as she unbuckled her seatbelt, it was such a shame that we should end our first date so soon because of school. Soojung thinks school is the most important thing for now, so I must respect her for making studying her first priority. However for me, I think studying is the thing I hate the most. That’s the only thing we don’t have in common, her interest on studying isn’t matched with mine. But thinking of it again, we complete each other.

She glanced at me. “I know exactly what you’re thinking.” A small chuckle escaped her lips.

“Tell me.” I grinned.

“Not telling you.” She said

“Are you teasing me?”

“Probably?” She said and smirked at me.

Just when I thought she was going to opened her door, I felt Soojung’s soft plump lips on my cheek. As she pulled away, I just realized that I was holding my breath as she kissed me since I heaved a deep breath. “What’s with the deep breath?”

“I wasn’t expecting that.” I answered and smirked. “Especially from you.”

“You will have to know me more, mister.” She said. “I could do something really different from what you expect.”

“I will. Don’t worry.” I said.

“See you tomorrow, okay?” She said as she opened the door and went outside.

“I love you!” I shouted from inside the car as she closed the door. I was expecting her to say ‘i love you too’ but no answer came from . I guess she just didn’t hear what I said. I’m not expecting much from our first date.

--

“Are you always this happy?” I heard Kyungsoo’s voice as I entered my room. I throw myself to the king sized bed and couldn’t help but smile. Everytime I remembered about the kiss we share today, it was magical. It was not my first kiss but who cares? It’s about how you feel for the  person you kissed, right? That’s what I thought. I never really cares about the other girls who I’ve kissed, they’re nothing for me.

“I don’t know.” I answered as I flashed another  smile.

“You were never this smiley before.” Kyungsoo teased. “Something great must’ve happened to you.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know,” Kyungsoo shrugged. “You got Soojung’s phone numbers?”

“I know it already.”

“Oh yeah, speaking of Soojung,” Kyungsoo said, which makes me glanced at him. “I saw her at the front row, she was looking at you intensely. Not like those fangirls who’s crazy for you. it was different.”

“What kind of different?”

“Like, a gaze full of love?” Kyungsoo said and shrugged.

I chuckled and smiled. “That must be true.”

“How do you know?”

“Hyung, I have a secret,” I told Kyungsoo to move closer to me. “Promise you won’t tell anyone, alright?”

“What is it?”

“Promise first!”

“Ugh this kid seriously.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “I promise” He then crossed his heart.

“Okay,” I took a deep breath. “I’m dating.”

“I knew it!” Kyungsoo pointed at me with an ‘i-got-you’ face. Did he knows already? If he knows then...

“Gotchaaaaaaaaaa” then suddenly the members all barged into my room, howling and shouting. I widened my eyes. How did they know already? I haven’t even told them.

“H-how d-did y-you know?” I shuttered.

“Look at this kid, he’s nervous.” Suho put an arm on my shoulders. “So cute”

“How did you know? Like seriously, did anyone told you? Soojung?” I asked.

“So it’s Soojung!” Sehun suddenly said.

“You don’t know it’s her?” I said as I widened my eyes.

“Of course we know! He was just joking. You know him.” Chanyeol said. “Anyway! Congratulation! You finally got the girl! She’s a fine girl!”

“Chanyeol ships you two. He even make a name the lovebirds.” Baekhyun said as he shook his head while chuckling.

“Kaisoo will do, right?” Chanyeol said.

“Is that supposed to be our couple name?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Isn’t it cute? Kai for Kai and Soo for Soojung? Or do you want to be JongJung? That’s weird, right?” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah, I prefer KaiSoo.” I said. “Why do I even care about it anyway?”

“Anyway, aren’t you curious how we found out?” Sehun asked.

“Tell me.”

“We saw you kissed in the hallway.” Suho said, while the other members teased me. I’m blushing hard now. They’re going to tease me to death from now on.

“I saw it first!” Sehun said, “I was just going to the restroom when I saw you guys, talking about something. Just like in those dramas.”

“Then he called us to watch.” Baekhyun said.

“It’s really like those dramas.” Kyungsoo said.

“We don’t need dramas. We just need our KaiSoo!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Shut up!” I said and punched his arm playfully. 


Long time not updating! sorry :( 

I'm really really busy this month, I have a lot of exams coming soon so I have no time to update

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you like this one, although, it's a short update, I think. 

xoxo