Chapter 20

My Everything

“It is a risk to love. What if it doesn’t work out? Ah, but what if it does?” – Peter McWilliams

~*~

Soojung’s POV

“What are we doing here?” I asked in surprise, watching the hectic crowd filled the place. Jongin dragged me out of the school after we officially became a couple, we’ve been driving for sometime now, just following where Jongin will take me and so here we are half an hour later, Jongin parked somewhere deserted with people near an amusement park.

“To have fun of course.” Jongin replied, glancing towards me. “This is our first date as a couple. I don’t really know where’s your favourite place so I brought you here.”

I love amusement park. I really do. But I haven’t been in one since my brother left overseas. It has been a long time since I’ve ride one of the rides. “I love it. I love something extreme.” I said and smiled at him.

“Well now that’s my girlfriend!” Jongin said, excitedly as he ruffled my hair. “C’mon let’s go!” with that he swiftly opened the car door and jumped outside the vehicle. I sighed and shook my head, watching how excited Jongin was and a small smile appeared on my face.

Unbuckling my seatbelt, Jongin opened the door for me and offered me a hand as if I am a princess or something like that. I took his hand with a smile and he intertwined my fingers with his big ones. Immediately, he pulled me inside the park.

“So what do we ride first?” I asked, gazed at Jongin.

“Uhm, well..I don’t know, what do you think is safe?” Jongin replied as he watched the rides and heard the screams and squeals of the people enjoying the rides. I could see that he likes amusement park very much. One of my eyebrows rose up and gazed at him.  He gazed at me. “What?”

“Don’t tell me you’ve never been on amusement parks before” I asked in surprise, with that a chuckle came out from Jongin’s mouth. “Kim Jongin” I said, demanding an answer.

“No.” He said and smiled at me cheekily, I widened my eyes. “Guilty” he said as he saw my surprised face.

“What? Did your parents never let you? or..” I said, raising an eyebrow at him, “You don’t have the guts to?!” I joked.

“What?! No! You silly.” He said and scoffed. I chuckled as I saw this cute action, which make him turned his head away from me. Aww where is the bad boy Kai?

I gripped his hand tightly which was the reason he turned his face towards me and gave me a confused face. I smirked and asked challengingly, “Are you sure you can do this Mr. Kim?”

His eyebrows rose and gave me a smug smile in return. “Try me Mrs. Choi”

I shrugged. “I bet you won’t go over 5 rides before you puke.”

“You’re underestimating me? You’re underestimating Kai? C’mon now, really?” He said while pointing at himself, “I’m hurt.” With that he placed a hand over his chest.

“Let’s bet then.” I said, smirking at him

“Fine,” He said. “If I win, you will tell the whole school that we’re dating.”

I widened my eyes. “Do you want me to die? It’s like I’m digging my own grave. No!”

“Well then, you don’t get the gift I will give you if you win.” He said and shrugged.

“What is it?”

“I’ll buy you Starbucks whenever or wherever you want,” He said and my mouth fell apart. “But if you don’t want to, it’s fine.”

“No! I’ll take it.” I said. Can’t help it. I’m in love with Starbucks. This kid seriously knows how to make me surrender.

“That’s more like it!” He said

“If I win, you owe me thousands of Starbucks and if you win, I owe you an announement. Deal?” I stated as I pulled my palm away from our intertwined hands and held it in front of him. I am very determined to win this bet.

He grinned. “Deal.” He said, shaking my hand at the process.

“There still time before you can back out my boyfriend.” I said as a smirk escaped through my lips.

“Oh I can’t. I don’t want to miss the chance where my girlfriend will announce her relationship herself in front of everyone because it will be fun to watch.”

I scoffed. “We’ll see, boyfriend.”

“Yeah, we’ll see, girlfriend.” He said slyly while smirking.


short update. i've been busy this december :) anyways, thank you for the 600 views! how about 1k? haha. one more thing, do you mind following my instagram? it's @jessicapatrixia (http://instagram.com/jessicapatrixia/) thank you :) luv y'all <3