Chapter 1

My Everything

A brown-haired little boy sat by the window while looking at the crowd of rich peoples talking about their businesses. He was too bored to talk to someone and too unhappy to find someone to talk with – until a soft voice startled him. “Boring, right?” The soft voice said. The boy turned his head to the side and saw a little girl with black-long and wavy hairs sat down next to him by the window. By the way she looked, she might be one of these CEOs’ children. The boy nodded with his eyes locked on the girl. He was stunned by her, the way she approached him eventhough she doesn’t know him had made him impressed, and the way she looks – make him even more attracted.

“Are you alone?” The boy finally spoke up, still hasn’t let off his eyes of her “Nope” she said while pointing at her parents who were standing by the bar, while talking with the boy’s parents. “That’s my parents” The boy said while pointing at the same direction as hers. “Why are they together?” “Business matters. We wouldn’t understand” she said which made the boy chuckled.

As the girl looked at her parents, “I should go, bye” the girl said and left the boy alone. “Wait!” the boy shouted which made the girl turned around. “What’s your name?” “Choi Soojung” the girl smiled at the boy and without waiting for the boy to speak up, she left him “I’m Kim Jongin!” the boy shouted which he didn’t know if the girl heard or not but at least he thought he said what he wanted to.

-------

Shinhwa Elite High School, the place that used to be called, the gathering of the richests. A school where the students and teachers’ position are switched. A school where the students couldn’t care less to the lesson, they don’t even paying attention to the teachers who is teaching. One more thing about elite high schools, there will be always ‘the richest of the richests’. F4 not just exists in drama but in real life.

In Shinhwa, they have ‘EXO’ – the richest of the richests – the best group in Shinhwa that feared by many boys but admired by many girls. The group consists 6 kids from the richest family in South Korea. The group consists, Kai the bad boy, Suho the wisest, Baekhyun the joker, Chanyeol the comedian, Sehun the youngest, and Kyungsoo the kindest. No one is dare to land even a single touch on their ‘precious’ body.

But, not until this girl arrived.

“Everyone, we have a new transfer student” the teacher said and signaling the new student to come in. Everyone gathered their attention towards the door, even EXO who was busy talking nonsense. A beautiful yet shy girl entered the class, earning a ‘wow’s’ from the boys. The girl was beautiful yet she tried to cover herself with her long-wavy hair. As the girl faced the front, she showed her face towards the others. “Hello, I’m Chrystal Choi. I’m a transfer student from Empire. Thank you” the girl named Chrystal introduced herself. All gasped in shock.

Empire High School, is the most elite school in South Korea. They’re best known for their high-classed students with talents and money. Empire will at least, once a year transfered a student from there to Shinhwa. Now, Chrystal got transfered.

“You can sit beside Oh Sehun-ssi” The teacher pointed at the blonde-haired guy with a sharp jawline. Chrystal nodded and thanked the teacher. She approached the blondie guy and sat beside him. “Hi” the blondie said. Chrystal just smiled at him. “I’m Oh Sehun” he said and she nodded. “and you?” She looked at him in disbelief. “Didn’t you heard my introduction there?” Krystal pointed at the front of the class. She rolled her eyes and placed her bag beside her chair.

During the lessons, Chrystal who is focusing on the lessons, suddenly looked to her side and saw a handsome broze-skinned guy sitting beside her. Unexpectedly, he was also looking at her when she looked at him. She immediately looked away. Unfortunately, the boy beside her won’t stop starring at her until the bell rang, Chrystal immediately packed her things.

As she stand up, someone grabbed her wrist. She looked down and saw the boy from earlier starring at her face intensely. “Have..have we ever met?” the boy said looking at her with his arm still holding onto her wrist – tightly. Chrystal furrowed her eyebrows while examinating his face. She looked at him up and down, but she could barely recognize him. Chrystal shook her head and gently pushed his hand with her free hand. “I’m sorry, I don’t think so” with that she left outside.

Without any hesitation, the boy chased for her. He ran outside as he spotted Chrystal in front of her locker putting her stuffs. He ran to her and as she was about to go, he blocked her path by standing right in front of her. “What do you want?” Chrystal said coldly “What’s your name?” the boy said. Chrystal rolled her eyes. “Don’t you hear-“ she was cut off by the boy “Yes, i heard your introduction, your name is Chrystal but I know that’s not your real name” the boy said, “you should have a real name, what is it?”

“and why should I tell you?” Chrystal raised an eyebrow while crossed her hands. “I don’t even know you”

“Kim Jongin” the boy named Kim Jongin said. With that, Chrystal furrowed her eyebrows. “What? Seems familiar to you?”

“Nope. Never heard of that name” Chrystal said. “Now, can you please move away?”

“No. not until you tell me your real name” Jongin demanded. He’s really eager to know her real name.

“Okay” Chrystal said. “My real name is Choi Soojung” as if she whispered the last part, she is not. Her voice were blurred out by the screaming girls who screamed right about she was to say her real name. “What?” Jongin said because he couldn’t hear the last part clearly “I’ll only tell you once” Chrystal said and left outside, leaving Jongin with his screaming fans. “I couldn’t hear the last part!” Jongin shouted Chrystal turned around and gave him her cold stare.

I’m going to get her identity, for sure. Kim Jongin has made his mind. He’s not going to let it slip.