Chapter 6

Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow- Completed
The day that followed is just the same.Jiro would call Hebe three or more times a day,just to check her out and say those sweet nothings to her.Hebe began to look forward each day and it seems like his life depended on his calls.

Saturday comes,and Jiro is coming over to visit her.She told her Mom that there was somebody coming over.But it seems like it is a mistake for telling her Mom for everyone in the house stayed.Nobody went out that day.

She was getting ready for Jiro's visit when Ella called and was asking her if she can go out with her to picked up a dress for a party,not just party but more of getting to know your boyfriends family party.And Ella was anxious to make an impression to them.Since Hebe have the most fashion sense than anybody in the group,Ella was asking her if she can go with her.Hebe cannot tell her that she is waiting for a certain Mr.Jiro Wang to come to their house for she knows she is gonna be teased,so Hebe said yes.

In just few minutes,Ella was there to picked her up.She just told her Mom that she was just going out to pick up something and if Jiro come to entertain him and she will be home soon.She just crossed her fingers that they will be done before Jiro arrived.

But luck seems to be in a way,Ella cannot find a dress that she wants.Dress after dress and she still cannot decide.Hebe is getting frantic that Jiro will be going to their house and she is not even there.Then finally they found the right dress and have them wrapped and paid.Hebe was in a hurry to get home.

"What is it with you today,how come you are in a hurry to go home today."Ella asked.

"I have to do something important"Hebe said vaguely.

"Umph you must be doing some thing."Ella said."It must be secret huh."

"Nothing like that,"Hebe said."I will tell you later."

"Alright I hope it is something to do with that lawyer guy ." Ella said.

Hebe did not say anything and almost run inside but she is late for he is there already being entertained by the whole family.She took a deep breathe before she went in.There he is still so dashing as ever with his smiles that melt her heart away.She felt her cheeks colored once again and her hands sweat and her mind blank as she force a smile in her knotted gut.

Jiro saw her walking towards them.She looked flushed ,probably from the sun and a little short of breathe.Her eyes sparkled like a dark brown chocolates that floated in purest milk.Her lips pink and full and her skin so flawless.Jiro took a deep breathe like taking in her beauty with every air he inhaled.If he could just take her away and possess her ,he will at this very moment.He wished he can own her body and her heart.

"I am sorry,I have kept you waiting."Hebe said."But Ella took sometime to pick up her clothes."

Jiro smiled"It is alright."her parents took the cue and left them by themselves in the living room.

"Have you been long?"Hebe asked."I am sorry."

"Where did you go?I was dying here."Jiro said."Imagine my surprised when I saw you're whole clan was here.Did you plan this?You are really mad at me when I stood you up are you? And you are getting even."as he was making faces.

Hebe let out a giggle."No,I am not that mean."Hebe said."But it is so funny seeing you with my parents and the whole family."

"Yeah and your grandma almost say yes to me,I might end up marrying your grandma instead.."Jiro said with a laugh.

Hebe joined in his laughter.Jiro looked at her,she looked so young.She must be 5 years younger than her but she looks younger than her age.She have that easy smiles and laughter with her.Somehow she makes him feel young and much more.

They talked and talked more like aimlessly and the topic is general.They can't seem to have a private conversation for someone is bound to popped from somewhere like there is a timetable to interrupt them.It was late afternoon when he said goodbye.

He looked at her with longing as she walked him out in the gate.He hate to leave her but her family is starting to throw meaningful glances at them.He does not want to overstretched their welcome. He wants to hold her in his arms but he can only look at her,as he turned and left.

An hour later,Hebe's phone rang.It was Jiro as she went to her room to answer his call.

"You look so beautiful today,I wished I could have taken you home with me."Jiro said."I missed you already and I just left your side.So what was my feedback from your family,is it positive or negative."

"I don't know,they are not saying much.My Mom is scared because you look so serious"Hebe said.

"What do you mean?"Jiro asked.

"She is just not ready for me to have a relationship right now.She thinks I am too young to be serious with anything.I just turned twenty and she thinks I have to wait 2 or more years to get into a serious relationship."Hebe said.

"What if you found Mr Right already,are you still gonna wait?"Jiro asked.'When you found the right girl,it does not matter what your age is.It can come to you late in life or early in life,the important thing is the feeling that we felt for each other.Do you feel anything at all ?Do you have any feelings for me at all?"

"I don't know."Hebe answered.

"After all this time you still have the same answer,the answer is either yes or no as simple as that,there is or there isn't.If you cannot answer me now then I have bigger problem than I thought.That means you don't really have any feelings for me,I thought it is the other way for a while."

Hebe cried,she does not know what to say to him.She loved him but she was scared ,she was never been so scared in her life.He was so overpowering and if he only knew his power over her then he will never have said that.

Jiro waited and waited for Hebe to say something but everything is in silence.She cannot even say anything,Jiro thought

"I am letting you go now,Good night Hebe" as Jiro hung up.

Hebe just lay there crying.Does it mean this the end if this?I should have said something but I kept my mouth shut.I should have told him I love him but I am not even sure about it myself....Jiro please call me back..please don't get mad at me....I love too...Please God let him come back...I want Jiro back as she cried.

The next morning,she was waiting for his call but she got none.It was Sunday and she went to the church with her family.She forgot her cellphone on her way out in her bedroom.She did not get home until in the afternoon.She quickly scanned her phone and no calls from Jiro.She started to get scared and afraid....he was really mad at me now...she thought....

By nighttime she was so down already when her phone rang and it was Jiro.Hebe's heart jumped with joy.

"Hello,I was not supposed to call but I can't help myself.I missed you."Jiro said."I am sorry about what I have said yesterday,I should have never asked that.It is just that I love you so much and you don't even feel a thing for me.But if you need time then I will wait,but I hope I don't have to wait forever.Can I see you again ?"

"Why?"Hebe asked.

"I just want to see you again if you are worth waiting for." Jiro said. as he laughed.

"You think I am worth waiting for?"Hebe asked.'You can easily find a girl somewhere who will be willing to be your girlfriend any day soon."

"You think I should do that?"Jiro asked."You think it is that easy?I I wished it is that easy."

"I don't know ,it is up to you"Hebe said.

"No,everything is up to you."Jiro said."Whatever your say for that matter.I am just a willing slave here."

Hebe laughed."Maybe you just have to wait,you might get a chance with this girl if you stick long enough."Hebe said.

And Jiro was elated for it is the first positive thing Hebe have said about his chances with her.Maybe she will love me too,Jiro thought.How can loving this much is possible?He does not know it even exist as forceful and strong as this....