The Promise

Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow- Completed

 

This I Promise You        by   'SYNCH

When the visions around you
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call
Was standing here all along
And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you tight
Where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

I've loved you forever
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow
Forever has now begun
Just close your eyes
Each loving day
Know this feeling won't go away
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

Over and over I fall
When I hear you call
Without you in my life baby
I just wouldn't be living at all

And I will take you in my arms
And hold you right
Where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you baby

Just close your eyes
Each loving day
And know this feeling won't go away
Every word I say is true
This I promise you
Oh I promise you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQYpHBAnSl

Jiro looked at the crowd in front of them,as they looked and smiled at them.Then Jiro looked back at his bride,as their eyes met,and then Jiro put his lips on Hebe's lips to seal the promise that they just made as he tasted her sweet lips once more.

Hebe giddy and happy,she does know that being with Jiro bring her so much happiness that is so intoxicating and addicting.She would love to spend every waking moments of her life with this man.She blushed at the thought and Jiro smiled.

"Still my blushing bride."Jiro whispered to her as he hold her in his arms in front of the cheering crowd.

He can see his parents,with his Mom teary,his Dad with a proud smile,Hebe's parents,her Mom crying non stop,her Dad happy and with a touch of nostalgia,her brothers,his brother, their friends Susan the maid of honor,Ella,Lisa and Selina as bridesmaids and Chun,Ron and Arron as groomsmen.

Hebe claimed her husband's arm as they walked out of the chapel when they had the ceremony.Finally they are husband and wife,finally they belong together forever...

The reception was long and the visitors endless with their greetings and well wishes ,until finally Jiro was able to swept his wife off, from the crowd and took her away all to him self.

As he carried her to their threshold,he kissed her passionately,slowly but with much passion on it.He have waited for this moment and finally,he got her in his arms as he put her down slowly in bed.

Hebe looked at him,gone are the fear that she have before,all she have is a heavenly feeling,  being with her husband.Jiro kissed her some more as he kissed her all over her face her neck,each kiss becoming urgent and strong and Hebe just hold on to him wanting him more.

Jiro kissed her on lips once more as his tongue dig deeper and taste as she let a moan.Jiro's hand start fumbling her Zipper at the back of her dress and unable to find it.The urgency is growing.Hebe got up and took off her clothes in front of him as he stared at her beauty,then he took her in his arms again,as he kissed her from head to toe,Hebe loving every moment of it,as moans escaped from her lips.

Jiro left her for a moment as he undressed and Hebe saw the ness of her husbands body as she marveled at them.Then Jiro was in her arms once again as he continue to please her,as she continue the tenderness of his touches.Every caresses brings her to a new height of passion,building up and up until both of them can't hold it anymore.Until Jiro entered her and feel her as she let out a cry of pain for a seconds for a minute and there was only tenderness in him careful not to hurt her as much.And then the pain was gone ,what followed was a beautiful rhythm and music that only the two of them can play together until they met at the full heights of ecstasy...as they are joined together.... and they hugged each other in the end......Hebe and Jiro with tears in their eyes....And it was beautiful....

"Oh,I never been this happy."Jiro said with his arms around Hebe and Hebe's head in his chest touching her hair as he kissed her head."It is worth the wait,and all the pain that we went through.I love you Hebe,I love you my wife."

"Oh Jiro,I never knew this could be like this."Hebe said."If I have known I could have married you earlier " and laughed.

"I love you Jiro,there was nobody in my heart but you"Hebe said as she hugged on to him more tightly.

"It should be,for I am a very selfish man,I just want you all to myself,just me,nobody else." as he started kissing her back again.Hebe giggled."So what do you think for a honeymoon baby?"

"A honeymoon baby?,so soon,why don't we enjoy each other first?"Hebe said.

"All right I know I am rushing again."Jiro said."I just can't wait for little Dadong and little Hebe running around.

"Uhmmm, honeymoon baby can't be that bad at all."Hebe said as she smiled and Jiro let out a "Whoaaa" after...as he winked at her.

"So why don't we start now." Jiro said"Project little Dadong and Hebe in the works." as he started kissing her again.And Hebe was only willing to oblige.....her husband's request...

Finally they are in each others arms where they rightfully belong together...Jiro and Hebe NOW and FOREVER....

The End....
------------------------------------------------------------
Finally the ending....another story ends.

Can't the ending happen in real life?It seems it will take us forever before it can be realize but I will still be waiting until this become a reality for Jiro and Hebe'
Maybe I should cast a spell on them to make this a reality....and maybe they will wake up tomorrow realizing , they love each other till eternity...Jiro is so slow...
come on Hebe is just waiting for you....make your move Man...

Thank You for supporting and reading my fan fic although sometimes it can be really boring and sometimes I feel like nobody is reading....But then there are few of you who stood by me in this story and I want to thank you.Your support and comments keep me going....

little smiles

CraazyFilipina-for a part I feel like you are the only one reading this

nine princess

zara-continue your story

Hebelover-thanks for your support,love it that you also support my Random{I know you like only my J/H stories}I just love writing it.I don't know I am always inspired if it is them...

Eirallina-thanks for the offer but it is ending now,maybe you can do my other story.I love your Him/Her I am still reading it,I am not just commenting.{You are Chunella and Ariel/Joe fans right}visit my random I have some Chunella stories there.I love Ariel Lin too.

Daphne-thank you ,another J/H lover,what can I say we are rare breed.But the most inspired and loyal,right ning?But I think there are a lot of J/H lover there too,they are just low key...

Kristine-my most faithful and loyal reader.I just love you girl.Thank you for following up almost all my story {You don't like Jirlina?}Your comments keeps me going.Do you also write?

ning-the one who started it all.Really girl you just don't know you're impact on me...you made me love J/H to the core.You made me write again.I have not written since in High School and I don't know what happen I just sort of abandoned it for years...I went to your blog,you are loving your Jaejoong too much{I like him too,him and Junsu and yes Yunho,so cute}I've notice there are too much J's in my life.But don't forget your Popo Jiro okay ,and Momo Hebe.
I don't know,I can see some Jiro in Jaejoong and Yunho or I am just Jiro obssessed.
Good luck on your studies...I love you girl...

I have started a story on J/H with some social issues on it, but I did not know it is so hard to write this kind of story.The issue is sensitive and I don't know if I can really write it truthfully and factly...it may end up just like an ordinary love story....

You and I- Jiro/Hebe
Random-a compilations of short stories{one shots}with different pairings starring Fahrenheit and SHE
Home-a Jirlina story with Fahrenheit and SHE
Like A Rose-Bebu and Jirlina story.{This is almost ending too}

There will be an epilogue...coming soon...