Chapter 10

Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow- Completed
Hebe woke up with a heavy heart.Her eyes puffy from crying last night.She does not even feel like getting up.Jiro was so mad at her last night.He won't be calling her any time soon.She knows it by now,if he is angry or hurt,he does not call for a day the most but waits until he can't stand it anymore.I hope he does not wait too long this time.

The whole day and no calls from Jiro and Hebe is becoming worried each minutes that passed.She wished for him to call.Hebe never heard him the whole day,not even at night.Hebe cried herself to sleep that night.

By the next day,Hebe was already staring in space and wondering if he will ever call.Is it the end for both at them?I thought he loves me,and Hebe can't stand his silence anymore.She tried calling but no answer from him.So he gave up on her just like that,Hebe thought.He never even gave me a chance,to choose.But what is she going to choose?It is still not him,but her dream?

On the third day,the old familiar voice is on again as Hebe answered the phone .But somehow Hebe felt that there is a wall between them now.No more proclamation of love in his part and he forgot to tell her he love her at the end of their conversation.Hebe just let it and never mention about it but felt the strain,and she did not do anything about it.She just cry in silence.

If before he was insistent on seeing her and being with her,now he never mention of coming over to visit her or even mention of wanting to see her.Hebe is feeling it that he is losing him and she can't do anything about it.

One weekend,he called and said he was coming over to see her and Hebe has an appointment to go somewhere.When Hebe told him she got plans,he quickly withdraw his plan and just excused himself that he have something to do anyway.Hebe just stay silent.No confrontation but silence...

One night in one of his call,he was in a happier mood.Hebe could not point out,but he was talking to her and telling her stories.

"So how are you?I have not seen you lately," Jiro asked."You did not even miss me?"

"I did,but you don't want to see me ,I guess." Hebe said choking on her words,her eyes teary

"I do want to see you,but you are busy somewhere,I don't want to stretch my welcome."Jiro said."I want to see you that weekend but you have to go somewhere,I guess somebody is more important than your boyfriend."

"Jiro it is not like that,but you called the last minute,and I already have an appointment."Hebe said.

"You cannot even cancel your appointment for your boyfriend, is that too much to ask?" Jiro said."If it is you,I 'll put away everything just to be with you,and just once you can't even do that."

"Are you going to get mad at me again?"Hebe asked."I am sorry,you should have told me that you want me to cancel my appointment ,in order to see you."

"I don't even have to say that,it should come from you."Jiro said."Am I even important to you,or you just see me as a boyfriend for the sake of having boyfriend?"

Hebe started crying and Jiro heard it and sensed it."I am sorry,I did not meant to make you cry, I was just hurt that's all.I should be used to it by now I am sorry,please don't cry anymore" Jiro said."How come I love a lot and you can't even think of how I feel right now.Alright forget that I have said that.Can I see you tomorrow,I really do miss you."

"Yes"Hebe said."I miss you too."

"You really mean that?" Jiro asked."This is the first time that I heard you say that,I'll see you tomorrow.I love you just remember that." as he hung up.

They met in the mall and they watched a movie.Jiro put his arms around her as they watched the movie.Hebe was so nervous,afraid that somebody will see them and her parents will get mad and also afraid of their proximity to each other.

Jiro pull her closer to him,but Hebe tried to move away.Her hearts is beating so fast and so afraid what Jiro has in mind for her.He pulled her closer and tried to kiss her,but she pull away.Jiro felt hurt of her rejection,but he just kept quiet.He pulled away his arms around her and did not say anything as he continued to watch the movie.

After the movie,Jiro was quiet again and Hebe knew that it was because of the kiss.She was just afraid,he does not know that she was afraid,and not because she does not like him.

"I 'll take you home,Hebe."Jiro said.

"I am sorry,Jiro we need to talk."Hebe said."Please don't get mad at me,How come every little things I do you always get mad at me?"

"I am getting tired already,I'll take you home,if something happens,I am not responsible for it anymore."Jiro said.

"But you don't understand,how come I always have to prove to you that I love you?"Hebe said."Every time ,you want a proof that I love you ,I am sorry if I hurt you,this is something new for me,I have never been in a relationship before.So if I acted differently I am so sorry,but I am trying my best because I love you.And the things that you being mad about going to States,I have not decided about it.Everything is still up in the air,that is why I never told you about it."
as she can't help the tears that fell on her cheeks when talking.

Jiro looked at her and pulled her and hug her."I am so sorry,I am so sorry,I was just hurting and I took it on you.I was so hurt and so jealous that I am acting like a jerk already.I never meant to make you cry and hurt you"

He kissed her on the cheeks and then his lips found hers and when he kissed her,there were so much passion in there.Hebe could not move,she dared not move but just accept his kisses as his tongue probed deeper into her.She was so afraid but does know what she is feeling at that moment happy and scared and worried...for what she does not know....She just don't want to lose him now....as he let him kissed her.His kisses was hot,he was kissing her lips as he moved to her neck and down to her chest as Jiro felt the wetness of her cheeks.Hebe was crying and he suddenly realized what he is doing ....as he pulled himself from her.

"I am sorry."Jiro said.He closed his eyes,what am I doing ,he told himself,as he took a deep breathe.He saw the fear in her eyes again"I am so sorry,"as he wiped the tears,and just hug her."Please forgive me,,,please forgive,"she look so fragile in her arms,like she is going to break any minute now."I just love you too much,I love you and I am so frustrated because I can't have you and I have to wait,what if I cannot wait anymore?"

"You have to wait for me,promise me,you have to wait for me to grow up."Hebe said.as she smiled in her tears.

Seeing her face smiling,he felt happy once again."I will wait for you,I promise I will wait for you,Hebe because I love you."Jiro said."Just don't love anybody but me"

Hebe nodded.,and looked at him in the eyes."I will love only you."

"Uhmm I am getting hungry after that,so what you feel like eating?' as he smiled at her.

"It does not matter."Hebe said"As long as I am with you."

"I liked the sound of that,yeah anything with you."Jiro said."I wonder how you would taste like?...Jiro said as he laughed ."You must be too sweet like honey."

Hebe laughed back"And you taste like sweet and sour balls,because one minute you are so sweet and one minute you are sour " as she keeps on laughing.

"Yeah right."Jiro said "But I will try to be sweet just for you."Hebe blushed at the thought.

Somehow Hebe felt relieved ,now that everything is on the open now.He loves me back again.Jiro loves me as she smiled to herself....