Chapter 12

Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow- Completed
It was Monday morning and Hebe ran off to the hospital where she will be working.Today is her first day and if she does not hurry up she will be late.The nun that ran the hospital are quite strict,so Hebe was really anxious now.

When she got to the conference room,there were other orientee there.There was a total of 30 orientee in their batch.they will be going around each unit until the head nurse decides to keep who or not.Hebe was assigned in Maternity unit although she preferred the nursery .She likes babies and she dreamed of taking care of newborn babies and holding them in her arms.

There was a lot of talks,with all the unit heads welcoming them and finally the tour around the hospital.Somehow working in the hospital excites her and she can't wait to be working like any regular nurse do.It was not until later in the afternoon when they were allowed to go home.

Hebe was dog tired when she reaches home.Hebe checked her phone when she got home and found two missed calls from Jiro.She decided to just call him later on for she does not feel like talking at present.She was laying in bed when Jiro called again ,she was surprised to see the time that it is already night time.She must have dozed off.

"Hey,how are you?"Jiro said."How's your first day to work?"

"Tiring,very tiring."Hebe said."I guess I am not used to it yet.So,how was your day?"

"Not ,much,just the regular thing in the office."Jiro said.
"My parent are coming over this weekend for they are going to attend a wedding of my cousin,and I would like you to meet them."

"Uhmm,meet your parents..."Hebe said.She does not know what to say...I am not ready yet to meet his parents.What am I going to do?"Are you sure about this?"

"What do you mean?You don't want to meet my parents?"Jiro said."That is weird most of the girls will be jumping for joy if their boyfriend introduce them to their parent,and here you are, you sound like you are not even interested."

Hebe closed her eyes,not again,she said to herself."Jiro please,not now,I am really tired"Hebe said. as she took a deep breathe.

"Never mind,forget that I even ask you."Jiro said."I guess I am asking too much from you.You must be tired,I am sorry that I even bothered you." as he hung up.

Hebe cried in frustration.How come Jiro is becoming to be so demanding lately?It feels like I cannot give him what ever he wants from me...Why is he acting that way? I am not ready yet....what am I gonna do about it? But I love him..I love him more than anything else.....Hebe was so confused...Can loving too much bad?...The problem is Jiro love me too much that it is choking me......Hebe cries once more....this is not what she have thought....for a relationship....Why can't he be just any regular boyfriend?.....But that what made me fall for him in the first place.....But I love Jiro....