Someone That I Used To Love

Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow- Completed

 

 

Someone That I Used To Love by Natalie Cole

When I wake up each morning
Trying to find myself
And if I m ever the least unsure
I always remind myself
Though your someone in this world
That I'll always choose to love
From now on you'll always be someone that I used to love

As for me it's going down to the last unspoken part
When you must begin to ease the pain of a broken heart
Tell me why should I even care
If I have to lose your love
From now on you're only someone that I used to love

Wish it was enough for you
All the love I had to give
I did my best to keep you satisfied
I guess you'll never know
How much I tried,I really tried

And if ever our paths should cross again
Well you won't find me
Being the one to get lost again
Once I had so much to give
But then you just refused my love
From now on you're only someone that I used to love

I did my best to keep you satisfied
I guess you'll never know how much I tried
I really tried

When I wake up each morning
Trying to find myself
And if I'm ever unsure,I always remind myself
Though you're someone in this world that I'll always choose to love
From now on you're only someone that I used to love
From now on you're only someone that I used to love

Though you're someone in this world that I always choose to love
From now on you're only someone that I used to love
Ohhhh from now on you're only someone that I used to love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rbwcj2nYUl

Time sure flies by and before Hebe knew it ,a year has passed by since she came to America.Hebe is still seeing Calvin but nothing progresses into something more than friendship.She told him about Jiro,that she have a hard time moving on.And Calvin is only willing to wait until she is ready for the next relationship.They have been seeing for months now and they sort of developed a very comfortable relationship.

"So Hebe is it true,you're planning to go home?"Calvin asked.

"Yeah,I have been here for a year,I have to visit my family,I have a month vacation coming up next month,so that is what I am thinking."Hebe answered.

"But you are coming back right?"Calvin asked.

"Yes,I am coming back,it is only a visit."Hebe said."You never visit your family back home?"

"Yes I did last year,actually I am planning of going home too, to visit."Calvin said."We might catch up each other there,I have to check my schedule."

"Good,so you can meet my parents."Hebe said.

"Yes,and meet my family too."Calvin said."They will be happy to see you."

Somehow the thought of going home,brought some excitement, with  a mixture pf apprehension to Hebe.She was afraid that she will bumped into Jiro again,for until now,she does not think she have forgotten him.Calvin is nice and a gentleman but the reason why she cannot commit to him is because of Jiro.It is not right to say yes to Calvin when her mind is still filled with Jiro,and her heart still belongs to him.

"Jiro,How long we have been going out?"Helene asked ,
as her arms are wrapped around him while they sat in the sofa watching a TV.

"Almost a year now,I guess."Jiro answered."Why did you asked?"

"No nothing,You know ,how I feel about you,right?"Helene asked."I was just thinking,do you have any plans about our future?"

Jiro looked at her.He actually does not have any plans,he was just contented as they are.Not really happy but contented,for happiness is a passe for him.Contented to stay where they are now,and come to think of it,he does not even think of the future with her.He just realized the difference of his feelings to Hebe and Helene.With Hebe,she'll marry her anytime,anyday,but with Helene,he does not know....he does not know if it is even right staying with her,when his heart still belongs to Hebe.But he is not going to listen to his heart no more..that is a thing of the past...if I could just change my heart,Jiro thought.

A month passed and Hebe is on her way home,with much anticipation and anxiety in her heart.She thinks of her family and the man she left behind,she does not know what she will find,if ever she was ready for it.Maybe...after today...I will know where will my future lay..Maybe I need a closure to forget him.....