Chapter 24

Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow- Completed
Jiro have finally decided that he is going to talk to Hebe for the last time and will tell her what he feels and tell her everything.This is his last chance for happiness,for the last try,he is going to try if there is any hope left to save their relationship,if she still have any feelings for him.

As he walked and rang the bell in Hebe's house his heart is pounding,he just hope she will hear him out.He just hope ,she still have feelings for him.After a year,he found himself in that familiar gate and that familiar house where the woman in his heart lives.

As Hebe let him in the house,he could not place what was his feeling,and to be near her again,he was afraid, he was afraid of the power of his own emotion,he was afraid of the power of her spell on him.He looked in her eyes and he saw the questions,the doubts and the fear inside her heart.He took a deep breathe,he have to take control of himself....

"I have to talk to you,Hebe."Jiro said."I know that what we have is over but you have to hear me out first.I won't have a peace of mind until you listen to what I have to say."

Hebe looked at him.So he is only here to clear his conscience ,to clear himself,she thought."Don't worry,about it Jiro ,what we have is a thing of the past now,just be happy with her.I really do wished for your happiness." as she was about to cry,she looked away.

"If you really wished for my happiness,I want you to listen to me.I need to talk to you.Can you go out with me for the last time.Just this once." Jiro said,his eyes pleading.

Hebe nodded.,as she got her bag and went out with him as Jiro took her hand and lead her to his car and then they drove off.

He took her to the park,when she told him for the first ,that she love him.The park by the bay,when he jumped with joy,when she said she loved him too.They sat on the rock by the water and watched the waves splashed on the shore.

Jiro was so quiet,he was just looking out,so far away.He could not looked at her now,his tears are threatening and one more word,he knows,he won't be able to pull it through.

But what you say to the woman,who had hurt you the most and yet loved her the most at the same time.The woman you tried to forget but cannot,the woman who cast her spell on you and then break you heart into pieces.But he knows,he can't and will never forget her.

Hebe waited and waited for him to say something,but he just seat there looking out,not even looking at her.How come through all this time,she still love him,no matter how much he hurt her,she still loves him.Is he going to hurt me all over again?Hebe thought.

"Jiro you have something to tell me?"Hebe asked."It seems you are in a deep thought there for a while."

"I was just thinking about us,about our relationship,What went wrong Hebe?"Jiro asked."What did I do wrong?Is loving you too much wrong?"

"I guess we sort of rushed into it too soon."Hebe said."I was not ready and I just dived into it without even thinking."

"If I love you less then ,you think our relationship would have worked?"Jiro asked."If I waited,will you have come back to me?"

"I don't know,but there are times when I wished that you love me less,because you're love is choking me."Hebe said."I was not ready to give you what you want at that time then."

"How about now,are you ready now?"Jiro asked.

"What do you mean?"Hebe asked.

"Who is Calvin in your life?"Jiro asked.

"Someone special,a friend who was always been there for me."Hebe said.

"Do you love him?"Jiro asked again"Are you going to marry him?His heart has been seething with jealousy,ever since he saw her kissed him.

"How about you?Are you going to marry Helene?"Hebe asked.

"No,I am not marrying Helene,I broke up with her the morning after I saw you again.I told her the truth that somebody else owns my heart.It would not be fair for her,if I marry her."Jiro said."So are you marrying Calvin?"

"No,Calvin is only a friend,I can't marry him.I love somebody else."Hebe said."I am still in love with the guy that I left behind here."

"If this guy asked you again to take him back,will you take him back?"Jiro asked."If this guy is willing to take the risk of loving you again,will you accept him back,cause there is nothing in the world I want most than to have you back in my life Hebe.I still love you very much." as he looked at her.

"Oh Jiro,I still love you too, no matter how much I tried to forget you,I can't .I don't think I will be happy in my life without you."Hebe said.

"I love you too Hebe."Jiro said as he put his arms around her and kissed her lips.His lips hungry for her lips."I can't let you go ,I have never forgotten you.I need you Hebe,I need you in my life."as he kissed her some more....

"This time,I will make it last.Just love me the way you want to love me,no demands and no pressure,if I have to wait for you ,I will."Jiro said as he hold Hebe in his arms.

"I missed you so much."Hebe said."So does it mean you are not going to ask me anymore to marry you?"

"No.I will still ask you ,until you say yes."Jiro said laughing."But I will be waiting until you say yes."

"I don't think you have to wait that long anymore."Hebe said."Just a little more time.Can I still go back to the States?Or you want me here?"

"Of course,I want you here on my side.But if you have to go,I won't stop you,as long as you don't go out with that doctor again.As long as you remember to come home to me."Jiro said kissing her some more."Oh how I missed you"as Hebe giggles.

After a long road,they are back to each other's arms once again.This time with better understanding and with more love than they could muster.They are happy loving each other now more than ever...