Chapter 4

Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow- Completed
Hebe felt the jerk on her head as she tried to concentrate on the notes in front of her.She have been getting groggy just reading all this information and her mind is really getting tired.She just have lunch an hour ago and she went back to her review mode.Talking about studying with full stomach will make you groggy.Taking the premise that the blood circulation goes on your stomach instead of your head.

Her brain went to life again,when she heard her phone rang.She grabbed her phone in front of her and noted that it was Jiro.He just called her before while he is on his break and now again.Hebe smiled and let out a grin.

"Hello,is this Miss Hebe Tian?"Jiro on the other line with a teasing tone.

"Yes,Mr Wang,and what do you want?"Hebe teasing him back.

"I just want to check you out if you have lunch already. "Jiro said."I am still hungry here.So what did you have for lunch,something good I hope."

"Yeah,you can say that."Hebe said."I am getting sleepy here.Too much to read,I am getting bored already."

"So do you want my company while you read your notes?"Jiro asked"Why don't you read aloud your notes to me and I help you review."

"What?"Hebe asked."The more I won't be able to understand it.Anyway,you don't know anything about medical stuff,this is my turf."

"Try me just try me"Jiro said."You want me to explain or trace the circulation in the heart,I know that."

"Oh you are so full of it."Hebe said laughing"How did you know?"

"Well I have a brother that is a doctor and my Mom is a doctor too."Jiro said.

"How did you end up being a lawyer?"Hebe asked.

"No,my Dad is a lawyer."Jiro answered."So I guess I am after my old man."

"Alright I am impressed"Hebe said laughing.

"Impressed enough that you will agree to go out with me?"
Jiro asked.

Hebe let out a giggle."Maybe,just maybe"

"So can I see you tonight?"Jiro asked.

"I can't ,I have studying to do"Hebe said"I thought you are coming over the weekend"

"Yeah,but I can't wait for weekend anymore"Jiro said."I want to see you now."

"But you have your appointment today."Hebe said"I don't want you to lose your job because of me."

"I don't mind ,why would you mind?"Jiro asked."Unless you cared for me?"

"You are crazy"Hebe said."You always have ways with words."

"Well I won't be a lawyer for nothing."Jiro said as he laughed."So I 'll see you tonight?"

"You are impossible."Hebe said."How about tomorrow?"

"Alright,I settle for tomorrow"Jiro said."I don't really want to lose my job too."laughing.

"I'll see you tomorrow,then."as Jiro hung up and Hebe went back to her notes.

After dinner time just as Hebe is getting ready for bed.Her phone rang and it is Jiro again.Hebe let out a sigh,as she told herself,he is really crazy about me as she embrace the pillow in front of her.

"Hello,is this the beautiful Hebe Tian?"Jiro's voice came on the line.

"Yes,Mr Jiro Wang"Hebe answered."Are you home already."

"No I am in my other woman's house."Jiro said teasing her."Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah,sure"Hebe answered.

"You are not even jealous?"Jiro asked."I am hurt,does it mean you don't care for me?"

"You are way too much."Hebe said.

"I just got home now.I have a meeting with a client earlier but the traffic is too much."Jiro said."Did you have dinner already?"

"Yes,how about you?"Hebe asked.

"No,not yet,but I had snacks with my client." Jiro said."I don't feel like eating now.I rather have you though."

"There you again,with you flowery words that is why I don't believe you."Hebe said.

"Why don't you want to believe me?"Jiro asked."You don't believe I am for real? I am hurt."

"I don't know."Hebe said.

"What do you want me to do,to make you believe that I am for real,just tell me and I will do it."Jiro said.

"I can't think of anything right now."Hebe said.

"Alright,you will know in time that my intentions is real."Jiro said."I have never felt this way before with any other girl,even with my ex girlfriends"

"So you have girlfriends before?"Hebe asked.

"Yeah,why you don't have boyfriends before?"Jiro asked.

"No I never have a boyfriend before."Hebe said.

"So I will be the lucky one then"Jiro said.

"You wished."Hebe said."What happened to your girlfriends."

"Interested are you?"Jiro asked."Does it mean I have a chance with you?"

"Answer my question first"Hebe said.

"The other one we broke up,we never agreed into any thing and the other one left me for abroad."Jiro said.

"I see."Hebe said."Why don't you want to go with your girlfriend abroad?"

"What am I gonna do there.My career is here,my life is here."Jiro said."And it is over now,and I want another girl now."

"Yeah,I see."Hebe said.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?"Jiro asked"I really want to see you again.'

"Yeah,I'll see you tomorrow."Hebe said as she put down the phone.Somehow tonight she is not jumping for joy but jealous,jealous of all the girls he loved before her.And she does not have any.She wondered whether Jiro secretly longed for his girlfriends before.Somehow she felt herself
crying,because Jiro loved another girl before her or if he ever love her now just like the girl before her or more than the other.How can this feeling changed from elation to sadness in one day?She does not know,love can be so complicated.....