Chapter 23

Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow- Completed
This story is nearing it's end.A few more chapters maybe a two or more to go after this.This story has a special place in my heart for this is my story,the story of my first love.I made some twist and I made the character older,hence the adjustments.The situations are different and the same.But the emotions that I felt and I thought he felt at that time was there.

The first meeting and the courtship period are real,even the first kiss and the feelings that I felt at that time.Somehow the similarities in my life ended until the last chapter when I saw him again and the feeling was still there.But I never knew how he felt at that time for I never saw him again.But thinking it all now,the way he looked at me then,I knew in his heart that he still cared for me,the way I cared for him,but as what Hebe 's Mom have said,if you are meant to be and if it is fated then it will happen.I guess we were not meant to be after all.

But unlike us,this story will have a happy ending,the way I would have wanted it back then.But then I am not sorry,for I have found my partner in life...I think....one can never be sure ...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jiro stayed in his apartment thinking of Hebe.He retraced all his memories of Hebe in his life.Their first meeting when he fell madly in love with her.Their courtship period and wondered,how his behavior changed when he met her.He could not understand his impatience then and until now.His demands on her knowing she can't give what he is asking of her.He was overcome by his emotions and never thought logically.Where are all his units in Philosophy went to?

With her,all his plans,just one look at her ,came flying right out at the window.He said he is not going to listen to his heart anymore,but it hard to ignore it,when it means the end of your life,when he stops beating because she is not by your side.He can't ignore her,he can't forget her and she can never be replace by anyone no matter how hard he tried.He just have to talk to her,let her know that he still loves her.Loved her liked no one in his life ,one last try,one last try ,just one more try for my own happiness.....he thought....

That afternoon Hebe stayed in the house,as she enjoyed the company of her own family.She was in the living room flipping to some old photo album when the door bell rang.Hebe got up and opened the door without checking who could it be.Then as she opened the door,there stood Jiro looking at her.Somehow her heart seems to stop beating and she was lost with her own emotion.She could not say a word...

"Hello,Hebe can I come in,I need to talk to you."Jiro said,his eyes pleading.

Hebe can only nod her head as she let him in.Her Mom saw them as she walked back to her room.He still have feelings for her daughter,she thought,he still loves her, as she smiled to herself and shook her head.