Chapter 14

Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow- Completed
After a day of work,Jiro picked her up from work and they went out from the city and took her to a nearby beach with a nice restaurant overlooking the ocean.They took a walk in the boardwalk hand in hand and seat on the sand as they watched the waves splashed to the shore,as the sun slowly went down right in front of their eyes.

"I missed you."Jiro said."I wished we can stay here forever and just forget the whole world behind us."

Hebe smiled at him and sighed."Yeah me too,I just wished for a moment like this,when everything is quiet and there will be no call light from the patient,no machine beeping and no pressure from everybody."

"Including your boyfriend."Jiro said as he laughed.

Hebe looked at him,and was happy that he could laughed about it."Yes including a boyfriend that keep on nagging you." as she smiled.

"I am sorry,I don't mean it to be that way."Jiro said. "Sometimes,I don't know,what is it in me that I am reacting that way.I don't understand my impatience too with you.I am usually a very patient man and understanding." as he holds her hands.

"I can see that."Hebe said."I love you Jiro,I love you more than you'll ever know.I know I am learning slowly but surely and I want us to work,I want our relationship to work ."

"Me too,I want this relationship to work,and hopefully will lead us to the final destination which is the altar." Jiro said."But no I am not going to hurry you now.I will wait until you are ready for me and marriage."

"Thank you,that is all I ask,time"Hebe said.And then she felt Jiro's lips on her lips and this time she relaxed and just let him as he kissed her his emotion getting stronger as the kiss gets longer.Hebe kissed him back and she can forget everything,forget the pressure and troubles as she clung to him and received his kisses.

They have a dinner in the restaurant and as they sat down on the boardwalk with their arms around each other.And once again they kissed.Hebe was so happy,she hoped they can stay like that forever,forever in each other arms and loving each other....Why can't life just be simple?Why do we have such complexity and web a trouble that we ourselves created?Why can't we just be happy of what we have?Why do we want more,only to lose the most essentials in life?...she wondered why?.......Let me just enjoy his love and kisses for now.Let me enjoy today and worry about tomorrow when it comes.