Surprise Message

"Will I Ever Move On?"

We walked to Hyunjoong while joking around and playing, laughing and giggling together. “Thank you for letting us stay” Sooyoung and I bowed to his mom. “Please come again soon, I’m so lonely, it’s been so quiet in this house lately.” His mom waved us goodbye. We departed our own ways. When I reached home I was welcomed with loud screams which I can conclude is from my one of my brothers. “Quiet down will ya?!” I shouted two times louder than usual “Noona!!” they screamed and ran towards me “Aish, I think I’ll go deaf if I’m gonna hear you guys scream everyday” I said while ruffling their hair. “Where have you been?” my youngest brother, Hyunsu asked me with his cute voice “Somewhere, bye” I ran up the stairs to escape my brothers, their like detectives.

I went upstairs, running actually but lucky for me I didn’t trip. I open the door to my room and went straight towards my bed “So tired!!” I said with a smile on my face. “I wanna sleep” I hugged Mr. Cuddles and close my eyes “You know that I had so much fun today! It’s been so long right!” I said to him with my eyes still closed. “I should take a bath first” I woke up from my bed lazily and walked towards the bathroom. After I got into my PJ’s and was drying my hair when suddenly my phone rang on the table beside my bed. I picked up my phone and looked at the screen. There was a message from my dear friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Haejung! Long time no see, me and the boys really miss hanging out with you. So, we wanted to ask you if you wanna like hang out tomorrow?

-????-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just smiled while looking at my phone. It’s been so long since I had fun with them. Although they were the kingkas at the school and their arrogant and spoiled at the students they were actually kind and friendly. It was a mask that they wear in front of people to look cool, I guess. ‘Would Jonghyun be there??’ I continuously asked myself. I wanted to ask him but throw away the thought of asking him because it’ll sound kind of rude.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sure!!! I’m free tomorrow, you’re lucky you know... I’m not always free! So, where are we meeting at??

-Haejung-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While waiting for him to reply, I opened my computer and started to chat with my friends cause I’ve been neglecting my computer for such a long time. I was seeing what’s been going on when....

(chat)

:Hey!!!!!! Hope you’re not sleeping yet!! We know your such a fast sleeper :p

:Nope! But I’m tired, bye

(end of chat)

The 'twins' like to tease me so much that I ignored it sometimes. Then my phone rang, it read,

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Great! Meet us at ----- park tomorrow at 12! We have a surprise for you, have a goodnight’s sleep! J

-?????-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I smiled and looked at the clock, it’s already 8.30 but my eyes are so heavy, I yawned and laid down on my pillow hugging Mr. Cuddles tightly and in no time I doze off to sleep. All I dreamt was about today with Hyunjoong and Sooyoung.