Our Secret Outing?

"Will I Ever Move On?"

“You’ll see.” They took my hand with one of them on my side. We went off the bus and walked for a moment and then the surprised me by covering my eyes “Hey!” I tried to remove their hands but they refused. I crossed my arms and then they said that I could open my eyes so I did. I saw them standing in front of me and I frowned “Tada!” they said revealing what was behind them. My eyes widen “Wow!” I said with my hand covering my mouth because of excitement.”.....so this is what you’re planning” I said.

 “Yup! You need to loosen up a bit since you’re always busying yourself.” Hyunjoong played with my hair making it messy “Yeah! You’re not fun these past few weeks and besides you need something to lift up you mood. Like it?” Sooyoung said while pointing at me “No” they were about to hit me “....I Love it? I’ll have fun since it’s been so long” I clapped my hand “Kaja!” we held our hands in the air and walk towards the ticket counter.

We are so lucky that it’s not a weekend cause it’ll be so packed. I smiled when I saw that there were many children there-I love children hehehehe.”Hey! Why don’t we go to the roller coaster?” he suggested “ANIYA!!” we refused but that was useless cause he just dragged us to the first roller coaster he saw. Hyunjoong sat on the left while Sooyoung sat on the right and that left me with no other choice to sit in the middle. I just groan in disagreement. Sooyoung pulled me into my seat, I had no choice but to follow what they told me- so annoyed.

Sooyoung and me just hold onto the railing tightly. During the whole ride we just screamed while Hyunjoong laughed weirdly. He seems to be enjoying it very much. “Hahaha! You should’ve seen your face, Priceless!” he just kept laughing and laughing “I wanna puke! / I wanna faint!” we said while sitting on a nearby bench.

I was looking around when my eyes stuck on one shop, I pointed at the shop. “Candy Shop!” we squealed like little kids. We ran towards the shop, we’re so in love with candy especially chocolate! We bought what we wanted and decided to go eat lunch. We went to eat at a pizza parlour even though one objects which is Hyunjoong who wanted to eat burger. “Now that we’ve followed with what you wanted, it’s time” Sooyoung said after we finished eating. “For what?” Hyunjoong asked “well, what Sooyoung wanted to say was you have to follow us to the ride we wanna go on. He just gulped with fright in his eyes “ouh-oh” we took him to the merry-go-round.

(After the Ride)

“That was....Boring” he yawned which he received a smack from Sooyoung. “It’s okay” I said. We had so much fun afterwards. We went on almost all of the rides there. We also bought headbands for each other, t-shirts and so much more. We also took many pictures together boring ones, ordinary ones and also hilarious ones. Before going home, we decided to go on the ferries wheel. “Wow! It’s been so long since I had so much fun” I said while looking at them “Me too / me three” we just giggled “We’ve never seen you so happy” and I just smiled. “Hey let’s take a picture.” Hyunjoong said while holding the camera. “Smile!!!” we said as the camera flashed. “How I wish this day will never end” I sighed while looking down at the people below. “Yeah” we just giggled. We talked about many things and laughed at the jokes that Hyunjoong said throughout the whole ride. We went home with happy expressions plastered on our faces.

On the way home, it was so quiet because the ‘twins’ fell asleep moments after boarding the bus.  I just listened to music and looked at the scenery outside the window. I looked over at them and just smiled ‘What will I do without you guys in my life?’ I just looked at their sleeping faces......

........................................

Hey! Another update! Hope you like it. I’m so free and relaxed right now!!!!! Hope the holidays will be longer and the exams will finish faster.... Sorry if it’s short! Enjoy reading :)

P/s: Please vote on the poll below... Thanks.