My 'UNKNOWN' Friend?

"Will I Ever Move On?"

*Tuesday

I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes "What time is it?" I asked myself and took my phone from the table beside my bed "5.45!! Oh NO!!!" I said and hurriedly looked at the calendar."OMO!" I said because it's 18th January "I'm Late!!" I said and ran to my bathroom. I wore my new school uniform. I looked at the clock "Huh~ I still have time" I said relieved that I was on time.

"HAEJUNG!" I heard my dad call my name "Coming!!" I ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen "Good Morning!" I said to my parents "Eat something before we go" my mum said and we ate quietly at the dining table. "Let's go!' my mum said "Aren't you coming with us?" I asked my dad "Nope, I'll come later" my dad said and I closed the door just to see my dad's driver "Are you taking us?" I asked him "Yes!" he said and went to the driver's seat while my mum and me sat at the back. I was silent during the ride because I can't really make a conversation with my parents. "Are you okay, mum?" I asked after I saw her face a little pale "Ne, just a little dizzy" I was silent after that. We were almost at the school. "Wow" I mouthed after looking at the school, it was huge! We were  brought to the school hall. my mum sat at the end of the hall while I was sitting beside her filling the forms that was given. "Welcome new student!' I looked up and saw a man on the stage "It is an honour to have new students here.....bla bla bla" I didn't pay attention and continued filling the forms "Hey" I looked in the corner of my eye an saw my dad sitting besides my mum.

When I was finished filling the form, the teacher asked us to go to the tables which had the names of our classes "Urgh~" I said slowly not wanting to get scold from my dad. I was placed in a class that was almost the last. "HEY!' I heard someone call me. I loked beside me looking at boy."Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed and he just chuckled 'Why do I think that I've seen his face before?' I thought "Can't you recognise me?" he said and smiled at me I thought harder and then "Lee Hongki-shi?" I said while pointing at him "Hehe, that's me!' he said "No wonder I thought that I've seen you before" I said, laughing at my silliness. I used to see him in the school hall but never said anything because we weren't that close "We're gonna be in the same class" he said "Ne, hope we can be good friends" I said "Who is this?" my dad asked me because I rarely talk about him "He was an ex-schoolmate and gonna be my classmate, Lee Hongki" I introduce him to my parents "Annyeonghaseyo" he said and bowed "Ne, please be good friends with my daughter!" my dad said and we just laughed.