A New School

"Will I Ever Move On?"

*3rd  January                 

 

'Breath' I said as I closed my eyes in front of the school gates, with out realising "HAE~JUNG" I quickly opened my eyes and looked behind me "No!!" I half shouted. I was about to run but it was too late..... someone hugged me although I was about to fall down "Sooyoung! You're sooo tall that I was about to fall down you know" . While we were fighting, my eyes caught a sign that said 'All First Years Please Proceed To the School Canteen'. "Let's GO!" we said and started walking towards the school canteen which was located not far from the main building. While walking, we started talking about the past years we've been classmates and also best friends. The happy and sad time. The moments we laughed, smiled and cried. We just smiled while talking. Without realisation, we were about to arrive at the canteen. "Sooyoung! Haejung!" we heard someone calling our names and looked around. "Over Here" we saw someone waving towards us  "Mira" we waved back at her. Mira was our classmate last year. "Hey!" I said and high-fived her "Look who's here" my friends said "Haejung the....." I raised my hand "STOP!" I said because I was embarrased about my nickname, my friends would always tease me bacause my personality was like a boy's, a tomboy but no one knew why I  was like that but me. "What's going on with you guys? It's been a long time since we saw each other. We were talking when we heard an announcement "All new students please go to the school hall". I asked my friend to go  first "See Ya!" Mira and the others waved goodbye. I took my bag and went towards the exit with Sooyoung after a few minutes.

I looked up and saw a group of boys heading our way but one person caught my attention, he was laughing happily. My body frozen at the moment my eyes were stuck on........ Jonghyun. Sooyoung noticed that I wasn;t walking and looked at me and then towards where I was looking at and just looked at me with sympathy. Then, he just walked past me like I wasn't there , like I was nothing. I felt empty, my heart shaterred into pieces. I closed my eyes for awhile and felt that Sooyoung was patting my back to comfort me. I breathe slowly and opened my eyes again and started walking again. During the walk both of us was quiet, not wanting to break the silence and tension that was around us. I just looked at the floor while walking. When we arrived, we had to seperate because we were in different classes and we had to line up acording to our class with the boys in the front and the girls in the back.

...............................................................................

"Hello Students, Welcome to Seoul High School!" the teacher said "huh" I just sigh not listening to what the teacher is saying and draw random things on my book. "Hello" I heard the person behind me "Ouh, Hello" Iturn myself and smiled at her "I'm Shin Min-ra" 'Her name is almost the same as Mira' I thought "I'm  Park Hae-jung" and that was the start of my new school year with new friends and a new school...

.................................................................................

Hey! Long time since I last updated like 3 weeks(?).. Sorry, it's the last 3 days of school or simply the last week of school and 

there's a last semester holiday  a one month and a half (Yay!!!!) Sorry for the short update cause I dunno what to write about the first day of school. Hope you like it