When Best Friends Meet -Part 2-

"Will I Ever Move On?"

“Er......” I just look at their scary expression. They seem like they wanted to kill me.....literally. “HE- -“ I was about to call for help but suddenly there were a pair of hands on my mouth...wait....make that two, I looked up just to see a very pissed Hyunjoong and a very calm Sooyoung, ‘Not Good’ I thought. You would not want to make Hyunjoong mad and a calm Sooyoung, it’s deadly. “Shhhh! Keep quiet!” Hyunjoong said in a whisper “......it will never end if you do” She said while smiling......creepy. I just shook my head continuously

 

 

“TELL US NOW!” He was shouting at my ear now. I continued to shook my head when I felt something on my stomach, it was sticky yet slippery “YAH!!!!!” they started to put jelly on my shoulders next “Let the war begin!” they both tickled me “Yah! Stop it!!” I begged “hahahahaha” “No Way! You can’t hide anything maknae” Hyunjoong said while getting a rubber frog “ANIYA!!!!!!” I screamed I hated frog whether it’s real or not, I hate it! I hate it to my death. “Just give it to her unless....” both of them were giving signals that I don’t understand one bit “Unless you tell us what’s going on” Hyunjoong said “Unnie~! Oppa~! I have nothing to tell” I said to them formally, I only call them if I was really in danger.  

“You can’t lie to us or anyone else” Sooyoung started, I was about to deny it but Sooyoung and Hyunjoong said in unison “You at lying, our innocent and childish dearest friend”. That’s it “FINE! I’ll tell you! HAPPY?” I said my face sooo red cause of anger and humiliation. They turned to their normal selves, bubbly and happy always. ‘What a weird yet powerful combination’ I whispered to myself but I was so unlucky.. They heard me “YAH! We heard what you said” They screamed in my ear “Alright! Alright! Sheesh! Twins” I usually call them ‘twins’ because they’re less than a month apart where as I, the youngest amongst us is 6 months apart from them. ‘Life’s so cruel’ I screamed in my heart

They started to ATTACK me with questions but I can’t answer them because.......

“YAH! MAKNAE! Why are you lying to us?”

“How are you right now?”

“Are you still hurt?”

“Are you crying by yourself every night.....again?”

“Why were your eyes red when you came to my house?”

“Are you still thinking about that useless jerk?!”

“Why didn’t you answered my question back at my house”

“YOU!!! You’re sad aren’t you?”

“Are you taking care of your health properly?”

“You know my mom’s right you’ve been losing some weight. You look tiny and skinny”

“You look kind of pale and lifeless”

“I’m Gonna- - -”

They were about to open their mouths when I screamed “I can’t answer a single question you know! My head is spinning with all these questions. You guys are so-so-sooo” I didn’t get to finish my sentence when they just looked at me with ‘you’re hurt’ written across their foreheads. “Just tell us what you’ve gone through” they were so caring sometimes yet scary and serious at times. “You can tell us anything you know. We’re always here for you and you can trust us. Just let it out” Sooyoung said “Just let all your emotions out. You don’t need to hide it from us; we’re will not betray you like what ‘he’ did.” Hyunjoong said carefully, not to say Jonghyun’s name. I felt hot liquid running down my cheeks and without realizing it I cried my heart out....I cried hardly while my two friends were just comforting me and hugging me.

“shh~ Little sister, don’t cry...” Hyunjoong said while looking at me with big eyes “You’ll make you’re beautiful brown eyes all red and puffy” he continued and received a glare and a smack on the arm from Sooyoung. Sooyoung continued to comfort me “Don’t listen to what he said....  Jong- I mean he’s a jerk for leaving you” she said while patting my back “You know ke soo stupid to leave such a precious friend like you.....you should find someone else and move on” I wiped my tears and said “I don’t know.... He-he-he.... I trusted him, I thought that he was gonna keep his promise. I can’t move on” my eyes were getting blurrier and my voice cracked “I-i’m always remembering...getting tr-traped in the past.... Why is it just me? Why can’t he see what it feels like to be heartbroken.” They just kept silent and just let me express myself “WHY!!! Why am I the only one hurting? Why am I the only one crying, remembering the past? WHY??????!!!!!!” I said while sobbing on Sooyoung’s arms.

“He’s just like everyone else! He’s just a liar....a hypocrite. He’s a player” I just let myself cry “I wanna hate him but I can’t get myself to” I said while hugging Sooyoung tighter. “It’s okay.....were here okay?” Sooyoung said while brushing my hair “You always have to remember that we are always here for you and we won’t let you get hurt again” Hyunjoong said  “You’re like our little sister and we wanna protect you..You’re our only innocent and childish dongseng” they said and a smile formed on my face I wiped away those tears and smiled at them “You’re right... I always have you guys here beside me” they just smiled along with me “.....and we will help you forget him, arasso?” they said and I just nodded

 

 

“Hey! Since your mood is down. Why don’t we go somewhere fun and relaxing?” Hyunjoong suggested after a few minutes calming me down “Yeah... We also haven’t gone out together for a while now” Sooyoung said while smiling widely “Sure why not!” I said and we packed our stuff and get going to where ever they’re planning to take me too.. I wonder.....

......................................................................

Hey guys! Hope you didn’t wait long for me to update! My family is strict so it’s hard for me to update often. Well how do you think? Hope it’s not boring or short. Thi is what I usually do with my BFFs (well not the crying part) we study, let our stress out and hang out. I just dunno which fanfic I should work on first. I think I can update more next week cause I got a nine day holiday starting Saturday because of Deepavali but I can’t guarantee. My brother said that Amber looks like Justin Bieber when we were watching Pinocchio MV. My Finals starts on Thursday soo... I dunno. Hope I can have more free time. Wish me luck!!! :)