6 Months Later..

"Will I Ever Move On?"

It's been almost half a year since I last  moved to another school, three months since I last contacted with Jonghyun and lost cantact of him ever since. I haven't call, texted and even meet up with him since my brother's birthday party because I've been afraid of what might happen to me if I did. Because of her... I've been hiding in my room so my fami,y and friends didn't know what I want to hide from them. Because of an unexpected situation I'm in.....

.......................................................

*Flashback

It was almost noon when  Sooyoung, Hyunjoong and Hongki arrived at my front door. They were helping me with the last preperations with my brother's birthday surprise birthday party and my family is somewhere so my brother doesn't suspect anything. "Hey! Hurry up" I heard Sooyoung yelled at me "Coming" I said while holding the box and running outside. It was my brothers birthday party and Hyunjoong, Sooyoung and ongji are helping me with the last minute preperations. I gave the box full of ballons and party hats and we started to blow the ballons with Hyunjoong and Hongki.  After that we hang the balloons, we arrange the party hats and games on the table. "Haejung!!" I heard my three friends calling me "Just a sec" I yelled back and with the party hats and streamers in my hands, I walk towards them at the front door "What's up?" I asked them and just smiled they were blocking the door so I can't see who's at the door "Someone want's to meet you....." Hyunjoong said while Sooyoung had an annoyed expression "It's.." Hongki didn't finish his sentence they stepped from the door revealin the person at the door "Hello, Park Haejung. Remember me?" a person with an evil smile greeted me. My eyes widen and I released the party stuff, letting it scatter on the floor "Y-you"

*Flashback ( 1 year back )

I walked to the garden and saw Jonghyun standing near the pond, but what I didn’t realised that he had company. I was about to greet him when I heard a girl’s voice “Jonghyun oppa! When are you gonna ditch that nerd? Why are you even friends with her? Out of the entire girls in this school? Why HER? Why Park Haejung, the nerd!” she said with anger and disappointment in her voice. I just hid behind a big tree so they didn’t notice me. “Juse for now be patience okay... I’ll choose the right time and now isn’t....” I didn’t want to hear any word anymore so I ran towards the library where I could be alone.

*End of Flash back

"What do you want?" Hyunjoong asked after noticig me spacing out, Sooyoung just crossed her arms across her chest with a frown and Hongki just remained silent. "I have never seen you here" she looked at Hongki and smiled at him. She came closer and touched his shoulder. "Please don't touch me. I don't like to be touched by strangers" he said with a bored face. I took a deep breath and took a step forward from my original place so I could comfront her but I was still doubting my actions. "What do you want?" I looked in her eyes, there was an unpleasant aura surrounding her. "I just came here to say 'Happy Birthday to your brother" she smirked and Sooyoung exploded "LIAR!!!" Sooyoung screamed "Oh-No" I whispered "What do you want us to do Now?!" She screamed and luckily no one was in the house "Calm down, Sooyoung" I said at her  "Calm Down?!!! You want me to calm down after what she done to you?!" She screamed and pointed at her, I asked Hyunjoong and Hongki to take her away from the living room. "Take care of yourself... She's not going to be kind to you" Hyunjoong said before going away to Sooyoung I guess.

"I see that you have a nice house here" I looked back at her just to see her touching my mom's glass vase an the table. "Please do not touch the things in this house" I said and Hyuna just glared at me "Please get to the point, Gyuri-shi" I said and she stopped what she was doing and turn her body to face me "Someone's a little impatient, I see" she said and walked closer to me "Just say what you wnt" I said and looked into her eyes. "Okay,okay...Sheesh" she rolled her eyes. "SO?" I tapped my feet."I see that you've become friends with Jonghyun again" She said while I just remained silent "Not speaking I see" she put a finger under my chin. "What has it do with you?" I asked her looking at the floor "Who do you think you are huh?" Hyorin said and Minah said "Do you know who he is huh,Nerd" she said and tapped my glasses. "Do you really think that he really wants to be friends with a nerd just like you? Do you really think that your good enough to be the same level with him? Both of you are not meant to be together, just like a prince and a commoner." she whispered in my ear with a smirk "So what do you want me to do? Break my friendship with him?" I said with annoyance and tears in my eyes "Well what a good girl" she played with my hair and chuckled "What do you expect from a nerd" they said and laughed "You cant ask me something like that" I said and holding back my tears "And why can't I?" she lifted one of her eyebrows. "Because I'm his friend and you can't do anything about it" I said and she just smirked "Do you not remember who I am?" she said before continuing her sentence "with my father's money, I can do anything including embarassed you in front of the whole country or I could just send this to Jonghyun"

She took out a bunch of pictures and to my surprise it was the pictures from when they use to bully and humiliate me "No" I said in a schocked tone "from your embarassing moments, no?" Minah said sarcasticly "From your reaction I can conclude that he hasn't seen these pictures." Gyuri said with an evil smile plastred on her face. I clenched my hands into a fist "So,this is your plan eh?" I asked her, trying hard to hold back my tears "Do you really think you can do that?! What have I done to deserve this kind of treatment? What have I ever done to you?" I said with anger "Wanna know? You.." she pointed at me "....because of you! I can never accomplish my plan, no I almost made it come true but why do you always interupt?!" she screamed "You just like to cling onto someone that can never yours, am I right?" I said sarcasticly "What?!" she half-screamed and raised one of her hand "Why you-" I just closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came so I open my eyes to see Hyunjoong holding her "I think you and your group better go, Gyuri-shi" he said and she just snorted and glared at me before going away, but I saw pity in someone eyes before she left but I cant see clearly at that time

As they walk away, I collapsed on my knees with tears running down my face. Hyunjoong, Hongki ans Sooyoung quickly run to my to comfort me saying that it was okay and I should not let what they say get to me.

*End of Flashback

.............................................................

"Huh~" I sighed as I sat up frrom my bed. I looked at the clock beside my bed, it read 2.45 a.m, I rubbed my eyes a couple times to make sure "Argh! I didn't closed my eyes" I messed up my hair and crashed my body back to the bed. "Why do you always come back into my mind even if I don't wan't" I said and rolled around the bed. Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to read a book that my friends gave me as a birthday present last year but I haven't had the time to read it. I skipped a few chapter and I accidently read a line that caught my eyes...

'I thought that I could erase you from my life forever but I was totally wrong...'

I read the whole chapter and tears were running down my cheeks. "Why does everything I read or do reminds me of you?" I said as I put down the book and let my hair fall onto my face. "Why can't I ever erase the memories of you?" I said and squashed my face between th pillows.... "Please let me go, don't let me have false hope" I began and I began to do something I haven't done in a while...

..............................................

Hello dear reader! How was this chapter? I tried really hard to make the chapter really interesting.

I want to ask if you want this story to be longer or I can just finish the story in a few chapters?

So, thanks you for reading and subscribing to my stories.