An Ordinary School Day

"Will I Ever Move On?"

 

I walked into the school compound. There were only a few students as it's still early. I walk to my class but before that I went to my locker to get my books. I looked at a picture hung there-a pcture of Jonghyun and me making funny faces etc. I felt anger building inside me. I close the locker with loud thud and walked-practicly stomped away to my class. From the stairs I could see the classroom-cause the lights were , “Someone must be here already” I mumbled and walk into the class. “Hey” Onew greeted me as I walked in to the the classroom. “ Hey” I said, emotionless. “I see that you’re early today” he said as I put my bag. ”Yeah, I was in rush” I said and sat down. Onew walked towards me and sat infront of me- which is he seat.

He looked at me. “Please don’t notice, Please don’t notice” I chanted in my head. “Hey” he said, startling me. “uh-yeah” I closed my eyes “ Have you heard any Big Bang songs?” he asked me. “ Nope, never heard about it. Wait…. Isn’t that a natural phenomenon that happen before the earth was made” I asked innocently “Yeah, but it is BIG BANG a KPOP boy band-which is famous by the way” he seemed frustrated. All I did was just nodded because the only group that I knew is SHINee, FT ISLAND and SNSD. “I’ll try to check it out” and he threw his fist in the air with joy.

 ~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

“Hey guys!” Hongki said when the teacher wasn’t around. “ I’m a girl you know” I said. “Oh sorry “ he smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. “Yeah yeah” I rolled my eyes. “ ok, just get to the point” Leeteuk said “ oh, you guys know who my sister is right,?” he said “yeah” we chorused. “ you know he likes Lee Taemin” we just nodded. “Well, I just knew that her best friend used to like her” he finished his sentence. “WHAT!!!???” we said loudly, earning free stares from everyone in the class “Sorry” we said. “I said he USED  not anymore”  he explain  “Oh “ I said “ Well isn’t he the tall and skinny guy who always with her, eun…. Eunhyuk I think” Onew said. “He’s not that tall” Leeteeuk said “and you guys are saying that I’m short?” I pouted. They just laughed. But he gave up after knowing that noona likes Lee Taemin sunbae.” Just as he finished, Eunhyuk sunbae walked in front of our class while slouching looking for someone. We just laughed while Hongki’s face went dark which made our laugh louder.

 ~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

“Haejung!!!!!!!” I heard someone calling me. I looked back and saw a black haired girl smiling at me. ”What???” I asked in English. “Can I go home with you?” she asked me, panting “Sure” i smiled at her. Receiving an eye smile back.

While walking we talked about school. I looked at her “You do like talk English do you?” I asked her. “Yup” she nodded. ”Why don’t you speak English? You’re good.” She said. I just sigh “ Well, it’s because my classmates used to make fun of me because ho I speak English and because I’m different.” I said and just smiled. “Well you can now, you have me” she comforted me. “Thanks” I said before she talks and made jokes.

 

 

“I’m home” I said but as usual they’re on front of the tv "Potato couches" I grummbled. I went up to my room and went to sleep after taking shower.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

Hello!!!

Sorry for not updating cause I was really busy with school and extracurricular activities.

And I've also been busying myself with Becca Flitzpatric's 'Hush Hush' triology which Is AWSOME!

And sorry for the lame chapter cause I don't have any inspiration for this chap

But I'm still working on the next chapter. So, please look forward to it ;)

Please tell me if you want a happy or sad ending (but I have a plan up my sleeves)