Orientation Week

"Will I Ever Move On?"

*Orientation Week

"Welcome students to Seoul High School, as you know today is your first day of school and there will be an orientation for four days which is untill Thursday....Bla...Bla.. Bla" I yawned because I didn't get any sleep last night because I was actually nervous....For School and that's the first exept when I was 7? I decided to drink so that I wasn't sooo sleepy."Now, make a group of five with them who are in the same class" I made a circle with Minra and some others that I din't know yet, We introduced ourselves, and got to know each other. After that was done, the teacher told us to ask the person beside us their name. 'Ouh NO!' I yelled in my head, I didn't like to know other people because  of what I had experienced. "Huh~" I sighed and turn to my right  and left and asked their names and vise versa.

After that, the school counselor  introduced us to the school teacher such as the Principal, Senior Assistants etc. After that, we had a lunch break and I went to find Sooyoung but we weren't that hungry so we just sat there watching our friends "It's not like you to Not actually eat" I said teasingl to her "and So do you!" and we laughed "You usually have a stomach bigger than your brothers combined" she said and pointed at my nose "Well, yours is bigger than anyone in the world" I smirked because knowing her, I would always win if we had a disagreement. I was right, she was speechless afterwards. Then, the bell rang, telling us to get back to the hall. And the BORING day moves on.

We were introduced to the discipline teacher, she was very strict with the rules and she was wearing red. 'So scary' I whispered. My eyes were stuck on the teacher but my mind was elsewhere. I only heard some rules that she told us which was:

1-No accesories in school

2-Female students must tie their hair if longer than the shoulders.

3-Must always be on time

Before school ended, we were given a map of the school. On the way home, I just looked outside the car window. Looking at the cars beside us.

...............................................

"WOW! Days sre shorter than I thought"  I said while Sooyoung was putting her bag down. "Yeah" she said and pouted "We're not gonna be in the same class" we faked cried and hugged each other and our friends just laughed at our little 'drama'. "Wow! After six years, finally both of you are seperated" they said between their laughed "That's why I wanna change classes" I whined like a little kid. "But you have me!" Mira said happily "but your Not Sooyoung" I said sternly . KRINGGGGGGGGGGGG................The bell rang and it was time for the last day of our orientation and we're going to see our classrooms at the end of school. We were given our textbooks and a briefing about the subjects that we will be taking and how different it will be from Elemtry school. We were also taught how to sing the school song. 'this is soooo tiring' I said mumbled while holding my throut which was becoming sore from all the singing.. The teacher said that we had to sing according to how we heard it. And luckyly we me it in the end.

After that, we were instructed to go to our classroom and choose a class monitor and an assistant class monitor. The day just ended like that but the thought of being so near to him is killing me. And gues what? I saw him walking towards me, luckyly I was at the front of my class and I hurriedly went back in again. I saw his face darken 'Is he dissapointed?' I asked myself but throw away the thought because it was Impossible!!!

........................................

Hello again! hope you enjoy reading! I don't have any ideas to write about this chapter. I didn't pay attention to the teacher during orientation...my orientation was actually for 4 day but I just shorten it because it's sooo long if I list down all the thing that I did. Hope that I'll get to update more often because MY HOLIDAYS are starting (well I'm not coming tomorrow..hehehe). Thanks for reading and subscribing!!! :)