Scary Classmates?

"Will I Ever Move On?"

I woke up early in the morning and got ready for school. I checked myself in the mirror for the last time, I spun around a couple of times "Wow!" I exclaimed "I must be really dreaming" I pinched my cheeks a few time because it never crossed my mind that I would be wearing this school uniform. I looked at the clock, it read 6.30a.m. I went down and heard my brothers laughing in the kitchen "You know that I can hear you from my room!" I said and rolled my eyes "Anyways where's Kwangsun?" I asked them "Sleeping!" they continued eating afterwards. "Wow! my brothers are school prefects!" I clapped my hands tgether "Of course! We're among the smartest in the school!" I said and pointed to themselves. "Okay,Okay.  Smartypants" I rolled my eyes and started eating. My brothers hi-fived each other. My brother, Hyunki has been the top student in his grade while Dongmin is just one of them.

"Ready for school?"  we looked back and saw our dad fixing his tie "Do you have a meeting dad?" I asked him because he would wear casual clothes when sending us to school "Yup, an a very important one." my dad smiled. After we got ready, we got into the car and my dad started driving me to school. On the way, my brothers were sleeping while I kept quiet. After about 15 minutes, we arrived at the front gate "Bye dad!" I said and waved him goodbye "Have a good day!" my dad said and went on his way. I walked into the school compound with my eyes stuck on the floor. I was scared because I didn't know anyone here. I looked for my classroom and I saw someone fimiliar "Sunny!" I waved at her "Haejung?! Are you going to be in this class?" she asked. "Yup!" I nodded and smileed at her "Looks like we're stuck together!" she said and smiled "Yeah, I guess so." I smiled back at her.

....................................................................................

The bell rang and I saw Hongki panting "Hey!" I said and he walked upto me taking the seat beside me "Hey!" he said "Were you running just now?" I asked him "Yup!". The daily assembly begun. We sang the school song and was told about the important events that would be held. After that, we sat down in our seats and the teacher came in not long after. Our first lesson begun which was Geogrephy. "Yes!" I said slowly because it was one of my intrests.

Without realisation, the first half of school ended and it was lunch time. I went to the cafeteria with Sunny and Hongki because they were the only ones that I knew and I was comfortable with them. After lunch time, it was Literature. The teacher asked us to open a refference book which I don't have. So the teacher told us to  borrow the book from someone in the class. "Here!" someone who sat in front of me, on my right handed me his refference book " Thank You" I thanked him and shared the book with Hongki 'Wow! he looks scary!' i thought because he wasn't smiling and had a scary expression on. After the teacher left, the other students came over to our seat and asked us many questions. We introduced ourselves and someone caught my attention "Hello, my name is Lee Jinki but everyone calls me Onew, I an the one sitting in front of you." he was wearing his uniform in a formal way and had a pair of spectacles and he was tall. He had a boring expression and that scared me. "Hi, I'm Seohyun and I'm sitting beside Onew" she smiled sweetly at me 'She's very beautiful' I thought.

"I'm Park Jungsu but you can call me Leeteuk" he said but he had the same expression when he lend me his book 'So his name is Leeteuk, he's the one that lended me his book' "Ne" I said to them and just smiled. the teacher came in and they went back to their seats.

.................................................................................

*Last period.

I was listening to the teacher when suddenly the bell rang signaling it was time to ga home. "That's all for today!" the teacher said and walked out of the class.I walked to the school gate and saw my mom in her car. I went in and was questioned by my mom. "How was school?" my mum asked. "Great" I smiled and it became quiet again until we arrived home.