Difficult Decision...

"Will I Ever Move On?"

*Next Friday.....

Wow! A week realy is really fast... I still don't feel like a high school student. "I wanna go back to last years!" I said to Minra, She's my seatmate since my other friends were sitting with everyone else. We became friends instantly after or introduction. "Me too!!" she said and put her chin on her desk. "Cheer UP!" I looked up and saw Sooyoung smiling while holding soething behind her back. "Soo What?!" I looked at her suspiciously "What-are-you hiding?" I asked her while raising my eyebrows. "Ouh this?' she held out her hands revealing what's behind her back, a paperbag. I stood up and went near her. "What's inside?" I asked "Guess!" She stick her toungue out while raising the paperbag higher "Chocolate? Cake? Apples? Oranges?.." she put her hand on my mouth "Oh! It's Your Favourite!!" She pulled the things that was inside the bag.

"Lollipop!!!!!!!" I screamed like a little girl. There was 7, I was confused because there was the 3 of us. "Whose are those for?" I asked while pointing to the 4 remaining lollipops. "Well, I saw this at the shop nearby my house and thought about you." she said while handing me 2 lollipops "Really?" I giggled while taking the lollipops that she handed me. We all got 2 so there was a remaining lollipop. "Are you giving that to  Hyunjoong?" I asked as I started my lollipop. "Nope?" she said while smiling "But he'll be mad if.." I was cutted before I could finish my sentence "It's for you besides, I already gave his" She said while giving to me "Really? It must be expensive" I said with guilt "Not really, there shop owner known me since I was younger and gave me a discount if I ever come to her shop" she said while patting my head "Really? I-LOVE-YOU" I hugged her feeling realived that she didn't spent much on us "Hurry and finish your lollipop before the teacher comes, bye!" she said and waved us goodbye and went to her classroom.

(The Lollipop that Sooyoung bought)

......................................................

*Saturday evening

 

"Noona!!!" I heard my brother yell from downstairs, I was reading a book while listening to my Ipod "Urgh!" I quickly went outside and with my annoyed expression "What Do You Want?" I yelled back at him "Mom and Dad are calling for you!" he yelled and went back to his game, I guess. "Great!" I said grumpily, that ruined my relaxing time "What a GREAT Brother" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Mom, Dad!" I said while walking towards the swing in the garden "Haejung!" my dad said. "What is it that you want to ask me?" I went straight to the point because I wanted to get back to my room. "Ouh, I just wanted to ask you if you'd consider to change school?" my eyes widen at the question "WHAT?!" I was almost shouting "If I remembered correctly, you wanted to go to another school." my dad said and that made me look down on the ground. He was correct, since I was young I always wanted to enroll into an elite school which had the top grade in the nation. "I'll reconsider it, please give me time to think." I said after realising what I had to endure to get myself as one of the top students in my last school "I'll give you until tomorrow to get a reply from you" my dad said sternly "Yes." I said and headed back to my room with a heavy heart "Great! My day is ruined" I said and sat at the corner of my bed with my head in my palms..

.............................................................

Hehehe.. Second update of the day? How was it? Which school do you think she choose?

Hope I didn't dissapoint you for not updating in a long time and I'll try to make it up.

Hope you enjoyed reading this :)