Holiday's Almost Ending

"Will I Ever Move On?"

 

*A Week Later

“Aw~ the holidays are ending in a few days” my brother sigh while looking at the stack of books in front of him “Yup, a month and a half sure goes by quickly” I said while laughing at them “So, where are you going next years?” he asked me “Well, Seoul High School I guess” I said looking at the books “.....But I’m still waiting for other offers” and I still am but I guess I have to go there first because I’ve got no other option.

“Okay!” he said and walks away “Boys” I said and rolled my eyes; I was preparing everything I had to bring tomorrow because we were gonna get our textbooks and know what class were in. “Hope everything’s gonna be fine the next year.”

*The Next Day

I woke up lazily “I wanna sleep more!” I shouted into the pillow hitting the bed with my arms and feet. I looked at the door and saw a uniform “I’m really gonna go to high school am I?”I said and took the uniform and walked to the bathroom. It’s so weird wearing white again because I usually wear a purple uniform, for librarians. I walk downstairs just to see my parents smiling widely at me “My daughter is so mature now” my dad said to me “and older” I said under my breath.

After having a quiet breakfast, my parent and I went inside the car to go to my new school. “Wah! You’re going to high school now” my mom said excitedly “Yup” I hate going to high school because I’m separated with Hyunjoong, I looked outside the car and saw many car on the road “Mom, don’t you think I should go somewhere else?” referring to other schools “Well, let’s see how these few weeks go first” I just nodded but I was disappointed because I didn’t get to go to my dream school.

When we arrived at the school gate I was more frustrated but it was okay cause I still get to be in the same school as Sooyoung. We arrived at the school hall and I walked to the board to see which class I’m in but I was so upset because Sooyoug will not be in the same class as me “Sooyoung!” I said to catch her attention “Why are you frowning?” she said as she pinched my cheeks “because we aren’t gonna be in the same class” I puffed my cheeks “It’s okay” she said while smiling “How can you smile when we’ve been in the same class since 1st grade” I  pinched her elbow

“Ow! What did you did that for?” she said while rubbing her arm “Dunno” then we heard that we have to go to our classes to register. I walked the stairs “Why is it so far?” I said because it was getting crowded. “This is it!” I said while pointing to the classroom in front of me. My dad took a seat in front while I sat beside my friend who was in the same class as me last year.After registering, I went to get my textbooks while my mom went to the Co-operative (book store) to buy the things needed.

*At home

“He’s in the class next to mine” I frowned at the thought  “At least he’s not  in the same class” I smiled but frowned again “but I will still see his face everyday” I was talking to myself until my brother interrupted me “Hey! Why are you talking to yourself? Are you crazy?” Hyunki said to me “That’s no way to talk to someone older than you! I’m your sister” I said to him, my eyes wide open. “Hey! Can I ask you something?” I said while looking at the short boy in front of me “Do you like..... Jonghyun Hyung?” I asked looking up at the sky “Yeah! Why?” he looked at me with confusion, I just laughed at him. “Hey! Why are you so short and small for your age?” I asked him “No way!” he said while his face was red and that made me laugh even harder. “Well your 11 next year and you look like your 8” I said and laugh until my stomach hurts “You’re so....Argh!” he said and went inside “HAHAHAHA” I laughed until I felt like I was gonna cry “I hate you!” he shouted from the door “I love you, Shorty!” I shouted back at him and he was very pissed off. “Hah! I wish that I won’t be hurt anymore” I said wiping my tears from laughing.

.......................................

Sorry for not updating yesterday. It was hectic yesterday! Well this maybe my last update because tomorrow my exams will start again and I don’t wanna fail. I will not be updating AT ALL next week until my exams finish. I don't know how they go to school in Korea but I wrote this based on how it is in Malaysia, so don't be mad at me. Hope you like this chapter.