Remembering Memories.

"Will I Ever Move On?"

Come down now neol ppateuril
Sangsang gatji anchi machi Dream
Jumokhae fan and anti dul jung hananeun gijeolhaji (geureochi)
Birok nal daesinhal mojopum gateun nyeoseogi natanado
Nuneul gamgo neukkyeodo geu nyeoseokgwa jeoldaero bigyo andwae
Motae jigeum mwotae daeche geu nunbicheun mwonde

(SHINee-Get Down)

 

"Urgh!"I gronned and took my phone from the bedside table. The time was 3.30 a.m which is the usual time I got up. "I want to sleep more!" I said before walking to the door to turn on the lights. I rubbed my eyes and streched my arms. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. "Now, what should I study?" I said while looking at the books on the bookshlef before picking up the History and Maths book. I wore my glasses and started to read the history book and writing notes in a book that I usually use while studying.  "Why is this confusing?!" I asked myself before turning to my Math book.

After finishing my ready and doing as much maths problems, I decided to look around my bedroom when I suddenly saw an old book an top of the bookhelf "What's that?" I took a stool and took the book which was actually an old album I used to look at "It's been so long since I look at these pictures" I smiled while thingking back at the memories that was stored in my mind. I open the first pages which were full of pictures when I was a baby "I was so chubby back then" I smiled looking at a picture of me smiling, I was toothless. I looked at the pictures until I saw a picture when my family and I had to migrate to the US after I was 1 and a half. "I really look like a chinese kid" I laughed at the picture of my brother and me running aroung a big statue of a Barney in a mall. There were pictures of us at my parent's University and also at a dock.

"That would be so much fun" I looked at the pictures when we were camping with my parent friend during spring. There was apicture of us eating and hiding in a tent. There was a picture of us singing around the camp fire. "Hahahaha" I began to laugh at my picture where we were hand painting with our dad. "I miss my childhood" I thought and flipped through a couple pages until I saw a picture of my playschool when I was in Canada. "I remembered we use to take smimming and skating lessons too" I said and look at the pictures of us. I suddenly looked at a picture of a dinasour "I want to go there again" It was when we went to Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology in Drumheller. "The ice-cream and chocolate there was so delicious" I laughed when I saw a picture of a messy-faced me while eating ice-cream. My laughter and smiles turned into a frown when I suddenly saw a picture of my two bestfriend in the playschool.

*Flashback

"Hey Lucy! Brandon!" I called out their names during recess " Let's go play hide and seek" I suggested and they just agreed. While playing, nobody came to find me so, I decided to look for them. I walked to them but I stopped when I heard them say  "Just let her hide there, she's not our friend anymore" Lucy said and I just ran back to the classroom.

*End Flashback

Then I saw my picture with my friends during 3rd grade. I had a fight with a classmate because I was different. I didn't know how to speak korean well and I just speak English most of the time. I was left out but from there I had made friends with Hyunjoong and Sooyoung.They were there to help me though I was quiet and anti-sosial until I was in the 5th grade.  I smiled looking at the funny pictures the three of use took all the time.

My eyes got teary at some pint when I looked at the pictures of me and Jonghyun. Although my eye were teary, I manage to laugh and smile when remembering a the memories we shared together. I looked at a letter that was stuck at the back of the album. We would write a letter and keep it and read them together when we were 20. But it was no use in waiting 6 more years right? So I open the light blue envelope carefully and read the letter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Dear Haejung,

 

Hey bestie! Remember me? If you don't it's Jonghyun, your handsome and talented Bestfriend. How are you doing? Did you get to go to Harvard? I hope you do.

 

Well I hope that we are still friends when you read this letter. I hope you're happy where ever you are and don't be sad okay! I'll be there if you are. Do you remember how we met? It was so hilarious, I am I mean. I wish we could turn back time so that our friendship will be longer and wont die quickly. You are the best! I am doing fine if you're wondering. When you read this, I'll be a famous singer like we would talk about. Have you seen my face often on tv? I'm the most handsome singer in the world right? Well look who is it! It's Kim Jonghyun we're talking about! Did you see Minho, Jaejin and Mir these days? How are they? I bet they're working so hard that they don't even have time to think about me TT^TT.

 

How's your life? Are you happy right now? I hope you are. I would love to see you smile like you used to. Do you still go cary for chocolate? You would always get mad when I don't buy some for you. You would also get mad easily if you're hungry or it's past your 'eating time' Hahahaha :D. Did you look after the tree when you came back? I hope you did cause I'll killyou if you don't.... LOL Joking! But I want to see it clean though. Did you found your 'one' yet? I hope you do cause I hope who ever he is he'll make you happy in my place. Well, this is all I can talk about hope you're okay with this. You know that I don't know how to write letter well. :)  Well then, this is Goodbye for now.
From your most handsome Dinasour,
Kim Jonghyun

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I cried after finishing reading. How I miss the sweet, arrogant, playful, cheesy and caring Kim Jonghyun. He's the one I used know and loved not the Kim Jonghyun who is I don't know. How I want to run to him right now, but I know that he would just yell at me and telling me hurtful words. I hugged my legs and continued to cry silently.

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

After I calmed down, I hurriedly took a hot shower and got ready for school. "This is what you get for crying for so long" I said while looking at my eyes in the mirror. I quickly wore my glasses and acted like I was fine "Good Morning" I heard my dad come down. I finished my breakfast quickly and hurriedly went to school "Bye Mum, Bye Dad" I said and quickly went to school. "Whew" I was relieved that I could avoid many questions from my dad. I just hope nobody realises anything in school

 

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

Yay! I updated!

Are you guys satisfied?

Well this chapter is really about my childhood. I was really lonely back then because I used to migrate often

because of my dad's job which required him to go back from the US to Canada and back in Malaysia up until I was 5.

I didn't have may friends. back then. But I have may beautiful memories like playing in the snow, trying to catch hares and EATING CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!!!!!! LOL

If you'r curios about Drumheller's Royal Tyrell Museum. Here the link to it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Tyrrell_Museum_of_Palaeontology

Well enugh about me. How was this cahpter? I was in a hurry to finish this chapter so sorry for any gramatical erorrs.

More Gifts for you guys!

*I'm Frustrated!!*

*We're soooo SAD TT^TT*

*But I'm Happy!*

*Kyu Ahjussi*

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

*So Cute*

*Wanna Sleep More*

*Hi Readers!!!!*

* SARANGHAE <3*