Dinner Time!!!

"Will I Ever Move On?"

I looked back in horror. “NO!!” I scream and before I knew it, I was lying on the ground. "Ow!!" I felt my back ache because of the sudden impact
 with the ground under me "Hehehehe!" the petite girl on top of me just giggled like she didn't do anything. "Hahahaha!" I heard a manly voice laughing out loud. "Kyu-oppa!" I pouted, he just laughed harder. "Hurry and get her off me"  I begged him to do so but he didn't "Evil" I whispered which made the person on top oh me giggle more. "Hurry and get off me" I said softly so she wont throw a fit at me "Okay!" she hurriedly got off me while I was struggling to get up "Here" I looked up and saw a hand which belonged to Kyuhyun's sister, Cho Ara. "Thanks Unnie" I said while rubbing my aching back.

"Joomi! Your just like Hyunsu! oth af you are gonna make my body ache for the rest of my life" I said while Kyuhyun just laughed "Your just old" he said "Look who's talking, jobo* " His laughter died down and a frown appeared on his face "Yah! I'm not that old you know" he said "Well being 2 years older than me makes me younger and you, just old" I smirked, he can't deny that he is my senior. "Look who's speachless" Ara unnie said "Come one, lets go inside" she said and walked to the door. Joomi was clinging onto me like my brother "Are you sure you're a year younger than me?" I asked her and she just nodded "Well if you are, go back to your usual self, not the baby Joomi" I said and she replied "Okay" she was still clinging too me though.

"Haejung!" I looked at the door and saw a women in her middle 40's smiling at me "Aunt" I smiled back at her. She hugged me when I was standing in front of her "It's been such a long time since I last saw you!" she said after we broke the hug "Your tall!" Kyumin oppa said from behind her "Hahaha.... and Joomi is still a shorty" I joked. She elbowed me in the stomach "...but still strong" I said while rubbing my now sore tummy "Hurry and come in" aunt Cho said and we made our way to the kitchen

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

"WoW" I said after seeing the food on the table. "Kyuhyun told me that you were coming so I prepared these" she said "but still you shouldn't make a feast" I said while feeling guilty "How can I not" she said "We all know that you have a very big appetite" Kyuhyun said which made everyone burst into laughter "What's with all this laughter" I looked and saw a man with spectacles "Uncle" I said and waved at him "Ouh, you're here" he said "No wonder the rooms so bright" he said "Come one, let's eat" He said and everyone took their seats. I was squashed between Kyuhyun oppa and Joomi. There was so many dishes that was served like pizza, pasta and a big chocolate cake. "Chocolate cake" I said and looked at it "Well, Ara made it for you since she is on vacation. "Ouh. Thank you" I said and smiled widely "She never does that for me" Joomi said and pouted "Ouh, the baby is upset" I pinched her cheeks " I'll make a very special cake for you next time" I said and she secretly smiled.

Dinner time was never quiet at the Cho residence because they actually ate dinner. My family don't eat dinner because, I dunno we're just like that. "Eat up okay!" aunt Cho said and I just nodded "You've gotten skinnier" she said which made me stop chewing my food "Well, I guess I'm so busy with test and school that I forgot to eat properly" I lied and just forced a smile. I looked at Joomi who was just looking at me "Don't worry I'll eat so much till I fell like I can't eat anymore" I said and continued eating "When will that be?!" Kyuhyun said like I won't stop eating "Hey! I'm human too you know! It's not like I'm a food goddess or a pig" I said acting like I was hurt "Now, now let continue eating" just like that the dining table bacame quiet again and all of us continued eating.

"Yay! Chocolate Cake" I said after finish eating "Okay, Here's one for you" Ara unnie gave me a slice "Is that even a slice?" Kyungsan oppa said and looked at the piece of cake of me "Yes it is" I said and took a bite "Yum~" I said and closed my eyes and smiled "Glad you like it" she said "I don't like it.." I said but was interupted by Joomi "If you don't like it why do you eat it?" she said "Let me finish my sentence first. I don't like it, I LOVE it" I said and continued eating "Here" I gave Joomi a bite "Yumm~" she said "RIght! I told you" I said "Well, you're the one who go nuts for chocolate" Kyuhyun rolled his eye "Got a problem with that" I glared at him "Nope" he said holding up his hands "Good" I smiled and looked at my cake "Wanna try?" I asked him "I'll get a pice of it later" he said. Just the typical Kyuhyun.

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

"Let's go to my room" Joomi dragged me upstairs not giving me a chance me to answer her question just now. When we arrived at her room she locked the door and the other door connected to her parents room "Okay, no joking around" she said with her serious face, I took a seat on her bed "Who was joking around?" I said while looking out of the window "Well you a liar" she said which made me let out a bitter laugh "So what if I am?" I said while looking at her "It's for my own good" I said and continued  gazing at the city lights "No unnie, your just hurting yourself while others think you're fine" she said. She was really matured for her age but she can be childish at sometime. "You don't understand" I said.

"I don't?! What I know is your just hurting yourself and your letting him think that you're okay. This....this is wrong unnie." her voice louder now "Okay. I know that and I'm okay with it. Although I am sad and just being a liar, but all I want is to let him be happy and I know what I'm doing is right" I said "Okay, just continue your act and hurt yourself but.. but I just can't let you" I looked at her and saw that tears were running down her cheeks. I went to her and hugged her 'It' okay.. Don't cry.. I'm not hurt see" I said and smiled at her. She wiped her tears "Promise me that you will be happy" she said and eld out her hand "Promise" I said and shake her hand 'I'm sorry, Joomi. ou'll understand what I'm doing when I'm older' I said to myself.

We continued chatting when we heard a knock on the door. I opened the door just to be welcomed by Kyuhyun oppa "Is it time?" I aske him and he just nodded "Okay" Joomi accompanied me downstairs "Bye Joomi" I saidand hugged her "Bye unnie" I bid goodbye to everyone and was accompanied home by Kyuhyun oppa. Joomi wanted to come but her parents said that she was to go to bed right now. "It being 12" she said and stomped up to her room "Goodnight" I yelled at them and walked fastly to catch up with Kyuhyun who was ahead of me.

After dropping me off, he waited for me to get in the house before going home "See you tomorrow at school!" he said "Yeah, be safe getting home" I said before closing the door. I quickly went upstairs and changed my clothes befor going to sleep. I was thinking about what Joomi said 'Am I doing the rigt thing?" I asked myself and rolled around in my bed before going to sleep

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

Jobo- Great Grandfather

 

Hey Readers!

I'm on a 4 day school holiday.and I have a lot of Ideas coming. I think I should update everyday.

Hope you like this chapter. I'm so happy right now because of

FTIsland's comeback "Severely" and MBLAQ's Hello Baby!

They have to take care of 3 babies (can't imagine how they're gonna do that)

I maybe ending this story after 5-10 chapters max.

Thanks for supporting this story!

Your truly,

Aizahongtoseomin.

 

Here's Something for you guys

*Yum Yum~*

 

*MBLAQ APPAS*

 

*Peekaboo*

*Onew Condition*

*We're Hungry*

*To All My Lovely Reader*