Beautiful Nightmare

"Will I Ever Move On?"

I was just following the two of them “Hey! You didn’t bring those heavy books, didn’t you?” They just eyed me with curiosity “Nope! I left it in your room” I said referring to Hyunjoong “Where are we going anyway?” I asked them cause we’ve been walking for about 10 minutes now “Just wait and see!” they said and talked amongst themselves, ignoring me “Hmph! What king of friends are they.” I whispered behind them and luckily they didn’t heard what I’ve just said. They were talking to each other, ignoring my presence so I busied myself by listening to my IPod.

Suddenly, I bumped into them “Sorry. I wasn’t looking” I said while bowing my head a bit “It’s okay! Come on, or do you wanna run after the bus?” Hyunjoong said, I saw a bus in front of me and went in shortly after the two went in. I paid the fee and walked toward the end of the bus, where they were. I sat beside Sooyoung “Hey, where’s this bus...” I didn’t get to finish my sentence when the ‘twins’ interrupted me “taking us?” Hyunjoong said “well..” Sooyoung started “That’s for us to know and you to find out!!” they said with enthusiasm and a big bright smile plastered on their faces. “YAH~ it’s so bright! I may have to wear sunglasses when you guys smile!” I said jokingly and they just laughed. I tilted my head a bit and gave them a confused look.....but that just made them laughed harder.

I decided to just ignore them and focus on getting some rest. I closed my eyes while trying to understand the song I’m listening to. I put the volume a little higher than I usually do cause of all the noise in the bus-to be more specific, Sooyoung and Hyunjoong. Without realizing, I started to doze off to dreamland, my relaxing time.......

 

*Dream

I stood from where I was lying. I was so surprised to see the scenery that was in front of me. I was so beautiful and mesmerising that it took my breath away, there were so such scenery as beautiful as this. There, I stood in the middle of a field of daisies with the sun shone brightly in the horizon and the sky as blue as I’ve ever seen. I looked around and there were just white daisies surrounding me. It was like the daisies will never go out of my sight.

I was looking around when suddenly I saw a white butterfly flying in front of me like it’s asking me to follow it, and I did. I followed it and suddenly it disappeared out of my sight. I searched for it everywhere but I didn’t found it until...... I saw a big huge tree not far away from me and there the butterfly just stood still. I walked closer toward the tree when suddenly there was a bright light surrounding the butterfly that was so blinding that I closed my eyes and covered my eyes with one of my hands.

When the light ended I slowly opened my eyes once again and there stood a familiar silhouette smiling warmly towards me. The smile that I’ve been missing, that I’ve been longing for. The smile that was always there for me on sorrowful day. The person that was gone for some time from my side all this time, stood there while looking at me with happiness, my chingu, my one and only special best friend, Kim Jonghyun.......

A smile formed as I saw him stood there in front of me. I ran towards him, “Where have you been?” I asked him but he just kept quiet with the same expression. I looked at him confused cause the Jonghyun I known had always been talkative and friendly. Suddenly, he looked down at the ground, ‘mian’ he mouthed and he walked past me. I turned myself around just to see him walk away. I wanted to run to him, to yell out his name just so he can stay with me and stop him from leaving me again.. But I couldn’t move nor speak like I was a statue.

Suddenly, all of my surroundings changed the bright and blue sky turned dull, gray and dark, the white daisies surrounding me turned into ashes and the tree behind me became black and leafless..... Suddenly I felt drop of water hitting my body and all I could do was cry along with the rain letting my happiness be placed by loneliness and sorrow... “Haejung-ah! Haejung-ah!”....................

*End of Dream

 

 

“Haejung-ah! Wake up!” I heard someone calling out my name, I open my eyes half-heartedly “What?!” I said grumpily as I rubbed my eyes due to the sleepiness “We’re HERE!!!” the exclaimed “Where?” I asked while yawning and they just giggled.......

 

..................................................

Hey! My holidays are starting but it’s just for a week :’( . Wish it was longer though, so did you like the chapter? I’m tired of taking care of my brothers today, so hyper active. Pray that I can update more!!! Thanks ^.^