My Baby Sis!

"Will I Ever Move On?"

 

I got out of the car and started to walk to my classroom. It was 7:15 in the morning so there wasn’t many students and teachers in the school yet. I walk up the stairs and at the same time looking around the school compound. I put my bag on my chair. “Hey!” I looked up and saw Onew in front of me, waving. “Hey!” I replied. I took a book from my bag and sighed. “What’s with the mood here?” he tried to joke but it didn’t work on me. “I’m just frustrated, that’s all!” I said and put my book aside. “Why?” he asked. I was debating whether or not to tell him but I just told him. “Well, I have this friend, you could call him that. He was my closest friend back then but..” I took a deep breath before continuing “… he left. He left me when I needed him the most. And now I have to sing a duet with him.” I said, feeling like something just lifted from my shoulders.

Onew and I became closer after a month after I transferred  here and now we are unsepperable along with Hongki and Leeteuk. I feel like I can be myself around them, and also didn’t forget Sunny. We were chatting about our favourite show, ‘Dream High’ when suddenly  I heard a weird laughter from outside of the classroom. We looked at the door and saw two figures playing around. “I thought I recognize that laughter!” Onew said and just looked at them. “Annyeong everyone!” Leeteuk said as if he was a famous MC like Kang Hodong or Yoo Jaesuk. “Annyeong” we replied. Leeteuk walked up to us with Hongki walking behind him. “What’s so funny that made you laugh early in the morning?” we asked. “Tell you later but now I just wanna talk about the new episode of Running Man.” He said enthusiastically. He was a big fan of Running Man especially Yoo Jaesuk, which is I think is an influence of him being an MC. While we were talking, Leeteuk suddenly said something that surprised me. “Haejung, you’ll be Kim Jongkook. Onew, you’re Haha. Hongki, you’re Song Joongki and I’m, Yoo Jaesuk!” he said pointing us one at a time. “What?!” we said almost screaming. “Don’t scream, I’m not deaf y’know.” He said. “Well I just thought that your personality just matches them.” He said, smiling widely. “Okay” Onew and Hongki said. “You guys are okay with it?” I ask. “Hey, it’s just for fun.. Right?” Hongki said, smiling. “Okay, then.” I just agreed to this thing that Leeteuk just set up. “Okay class!” the teacher came in so they went back to their seats.

-----------Recess----------

I went to recess and sat with Hongki, Sunny and Onew as usual. I didn’t eat with Leeteuk today because he’s with Tiffany, Seohyun, Yoseob and Guensuk. After we finished eating, we were walking in the hallway when suddenly we heard a loud crash. We hurried to where the sound came from. We saw a male student being held up against the lockers by a boy and two of his friends. “Hey! Stop that right now!” I said. He looked at me, giving a smirk before turning back to the student. “You’re safe.” One of them said. “For now.” The other said. They released him and walked away, smirking. “Kyu oppa!” I said and ran towards him. “Are you ok?” I asked him. “Yeah, I’m fine.” I wasn’t convinced but he won’t like me asking to much. “Okay.” I said and before I walked away, he called me “Haejung-ah! ___ invited you to come over. Our mom wants to treat you dinner at 6:30” he said. “Ne, I’ll be there at 4, like usual. Bye, oppa!” I waved at him. “You know him?” Leeteuk asked me. “Of course. He’s like a brother I never had. Our parents were really close since they were in the US. Wae?” I asked. “Wae? WAE? He’s in one of the popular groups along with Kim Kibum aka Key and Taemin.” Onew said. “Taemin?” the name was sort of fimiliar. “Yes, the Lee Taemin my sister has a crush on.” Hongki said. “Oh~! So.. if that’s so, why is he being bullied?” they just sighed. “They’re the school bullies; Top, Baro and Junhyung. They’re jealous Kyuhyun and his friends arent just smart. They’re well, really popular.” Onew explained while my mouth formed an ‘O’.

-After school ended-

I was walking with Kyu oppa. He was escorting me. I was talking most of the time. When I got home, my mom asked him to come in as I was changing my clothes. “Let’s go.” I said and we walk to the Cho household. “You’ve changed.” He giggled. “How?” I asked him, checking myself. “Well the Haejung I know loves pink and barbies.” He pointed out. “Well that Haejung is long gone. I’m the new and improved version.” I said he just laughed loudly. “Ah, wae?” I whined because I didn’t like to be laughed at but he just shook his head. “Here we are.” He said and opened the gate for me. I smiled at him thankfully. “Unnie!!” I heard someone scream. I looked back in horror. “NO!!” I scream and before I knew it, I was lying on the ground.

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

YAY!!!!!!!

Second update of the day! Thanks again to star_sushi for writing this for me...(who edited something)

Hope you guys are'nt dissapointed in me TT . TT

Hope you like this update too... Hope that I can update and have a lot af ideas...

Do you think I should end it soon? I am thinking of adding my own song here, should I?

Please comment about what you think :)