Chapter 5

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

SEOHYUN'S POV

“You have crush on him?” “That Idiot-Jerk?” Both Tiffany Eonnie and Taeyeon Eonnie asked at the same time until they realized that now everyone is staring at us, like we’re some kind of… crazy people. This is not the first time today, as just a while ago, Taeyeon Eonnie also slammed the table.

Now I regret telling this secret to them. As expected, these Eonnies is a bit over-acting toward it. I then bowed to people, and gave them a really cheeky smile because I think these Eonnies really disturbing everyone in the canteen. Well, they’re like this actually. They’re really noisy.

“OMG, Seohyun! Is that why you want to watch his first game?” Tiffany Eonnie asked me while giggled and also half-whispered to me, but obviously failed. Why is these Eonnies really excited, when the one that should be excited is me because I’m the one who falling in love with him?

“Yah! Can’t you choose any better man?” Taeyeon Eonnie protested and I slapped her arm. “Eonnie! He’s your cousin, can you at least be nice?” I asked her. Actually, I was really confused why I like Luhan Oppa? Maybe it’s because his shy personality that make him looks cute or when he always stuttering when he talked to me? I don’t even know when did I start to like him?

I also think that his voice is really beautiful. I hear it once when he cover a song and I secretly send it – it was from Taeyeon’s Phone because she’s the one who record it – to my phone just to listen it about every night before I go to sleep. His voice is just like Taeyeon’s but his is more calm and peaceful.

I don’t know who Luhan Oppa likes, but I just hope he likes no one this time because I really love him. Yes, I know it’s not just a crush anymore, I really love him. I lie to Taeyeon and Tiffany Eonnie but at least I’m still honest that I have feeling for him, right?

I also know that these Eonnies also have someone that they like. It’s really obvious now that Taeyeon Eonnie care about her looks a bit more than usual. Judging from who she’s close with, I think it was Baekhyun Oppa, but if it was did Baekhyun Oppa like her?

Wait, if I think again… Since Baekhyun Oppa is really “friendly” to everyone, he’s probably drags Taeyeon Eonnie and Taeyeon Eonnie will obviously drags Tiffany Eonnie, and then they will leave me alone. I seriously should get some company for today.

SUHO’S POV

I rolled my eyes as once again Taeyeon shouted. This is not the first time, and I think I already used to it. These girls were always noisy and also they’re really careless about the judging stare toward them. I bet the only one that’s very embarrassed there will be Seohyun and the other two actually a bit careless.

So… I’m stuck here eating with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Luhan. If you’re maybe confused because we’re not 7 then that probably have something to do with the other’s lunch date. Tao with Victoria – He managed to score a lunch with her somehow, as for Kris and Sehun, the two of them joins Hana’s Table. Kris because Hana was his girlfriend, and as for Sehun it’s because Yoona is there also. So it actually means that Yoona is Hana’s friend.

I can’t focus to my lunch – I mean, eating my lunch peacefully – because my eyes were always drifted to that girl. Yes, that Soojung girl. I can see it clearly from here that everyone seems interested in her, but this girl keep glaring at them so none of them would sit with her.

Does this girl even know the damn slogan in this school? Well, it’s actually the student that made it, but seriously the teacher can’t do something against the student. The slogan was ‘Money make you save.’ I know that really sound ridiculous but it’s the truth.

And this girl over there didn’t even tell us what company did her come from. The new company or she’s the scholarship student. It’s not like scholarship student is bad or I think they just make our school’s name dirty, but seriously they will struggle a lot.

Suddenly, she stands up and leaves the canteen. I pouted. Wait, why do I pouted? It’s not even necessary. Okay, let be honest. I actually curious about where did she go but my head tell me it’s just because I was worry that she’s lost, because I’m a kind student here.

AUTHOR’S POV

“So… what make this game really special, actually?” Krystal asked the black-haired girl beside her. She didn’t really know her, but actually when looking at her for the first time, Krystal already know she can trusted this person, because she’s really shy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter