Chapter 8

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

The main gate was very crowded as soon as they saw an unfamiliar Ferrari parked in the school. If it was Ferrari, practically it will be EXO’s or TTS’s or Hana’s or Yoona’s car. But all of the jaws dropped as soon as Krystal and Victoria get out from Krystal’s car. The crowd was very big as the student saw Krystal practically drove a Ferrari to school and before the school never believe that actually Krystal was very rich and Victoria too – but Victoria hid the identity from where is she come from. The two wears shades that made them look even cooler than they already are. Victoria have never been the center of attention because she didn’t like it but suddenly Krystal shown up in front of her apartment so she rides her car to the school.

KRYSTAL’S POV

I get out from the car and everyone was actually looking at us and I bet Victoria didn’t felt comfortable. I hold her hands and dragged her away and she just follows me. Did I tell you that Victoria and I have become a rather good friend after that party? I also have been a good friend with Hana – because that girl also comes from America even though she’s not some Half-American and even though from her face I thought she’s very arrogant, she’s actually very friendly that made me a bit shocked, actually.

But then a few… okay, what should I call them? Well, practically they’re boys but should I call it Gang Members from the way they wear the uniforms? Well, I don’t really know but there’s a few boys blocking our ways. Victoria and I remove our shades. But that’s when Victoria dragged me closer to her side and lean close to me.

“Do you know who they are?” Victoria asked me carefully and I also carefully shook my head because to be honest, I didn’t even know if they’re really student or not. “They’re this group called SHINEE Junior. The group consisted of 7 members, you can see…” Victoria whispered to me and I just nod. “So… the point is?” I whispered back and she quickly whispers to me. “They’re the players in this school, and don’t ever goes ever near to them.” Victoria said. I look at Victoria with a serious face before looking back at this ‘SHINEE Junior’ Group.

I should admit that they’re handsome but talking about handsome… I think EXO Members are even more handsome than them and I’m just being honest here. And if they’re players shouldn’t they be flirting with some girl because seriously no girls following them like a lost puppy. Nah, I bet that they’re not that popular in this school – but maybe, they are popular.

“Uh… Can you all move please? You all are blocking my way right now and I don’t appreciate it.” I said confidently and I swear I caught one of the boys gasped at my choice of words. Nah, if they decides to fight us I bet that we’re even stronger than all of them. “Well, she’s right. I think you all are blocking our way and we actually didn’t want to be late for class.” Victoria added and I was surprised she’s also talking like that. You know she’s very quiet and didn’t like to talk.

“Well, look who’s talking to us, right now?” One of the boys stared talking and maybe tries to give some kind of intimidating stare but it’s not going to work not on me and not on Victoria. “Not talking again, aren’t they?” He continued and all I can do is rolled my eyes. Seriously if this guy wants to give such an intimidating or scary aura then maybe he should talk with more intimidating way because if he talks like this it will not give such an aura and heck, I’m not scared.

“Uh... Guys, you better go away and don’t block our ways because we really didn’t want to be late for class.” I talked once again and they end up laughing their off. “Let’s just go away from them.” Victoria whispered to me and the next thing I do was I pushed them hard and we both success at pushing them off. “Seriously are those guys really didn’t have any things to do?” I joked around and Victoria ends up laughing. “You know don’t mind them. They’re not even scary, aren’t they? They actually want to be such bad boys so they could be the kingkas but looks like they still can’t stole the crown from EXO.” Victoria told me and I just nod. Well, if they really want to be something like EXO, then maybe it will only happen in their next life – or maybe, never.

“Well, are they really serious about the stealing EXO’s crown? Because I didn’t want to disappoint them but maybe they just should gives up because even though I’m not such a fan of EXO, they’re completely different from the group call… called what?” I asked her. “The name is SHINEE Junior.” Victoria answered. “Yes, that group called SHINEE Junior.” I said. “Yes, you’re right. They’re still far from reaching EXO’s Standard.” Victoria said to me. I reached my class. “Nah~ I’ll see you later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter