Chapter 22

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

“Suho, you’re here already? Oh, come in. I want you to meet someone.” Mr. Kim or known as Kim Junsu said to his son as soon as his son entered his sight. Suho nods as he then come inside the room, where there is another old man and also a girl. What is a girl doing here? Suho thought. Suho walk toward his father as his father instructed him to sit beside him, so he does. “Suho, I want you to meet her. This is Bomi, Park Bomi.” His father said as he looks at the girl in front of Suho and so Suho followed his father’s eyes. There a pretty girl sitting, her hair was wavy brown and her face is without no doubt pretty. The girl then looks up to Suho as she smiles shyly.

“Hello, my name is Park Bomi. It’s nice to meet you Suho-ssi.” The girl said as she stands up from her seat and bowed to him. The man beside her then stands up and also bowed. “I’m Bomi’s father. My name is Park Seungsoo.” The man beside her introduces himself as he offers a handshake with Suho which Suho gladly accepted. He was raised with a good attitude, his father always tells him to be polite and kind to everyone and Suho knows that he should be polite in front of the two of them since he can literally feels that there will be some business going on.

“My name is Suho Kim. It’s nice to meet you two.” Suho said as he bowed down after he stands up from his seat. He should have introduced himself as Joonmyeon but Suho could be careless about it. His real name is a secret even to all those business people. Suho won’t let them know about his real name and his father seems like didn’t care about it. “You must be wondering of why the four of us are gathering here in the first place. As you know, Suho, the Kim’s are going to work together with the Park’s.” His father tone was normal but Suho knows that something is a bit off.

He know that the company work together with many of other company but his father rarely told him about it and tell him to meet the other company’s representative in person so there must be something else. “We both know that both of our company are in lead alongside with the Jung’s – though the Jung’s was far in lead from us – and we both had plan to tight our bond with each other even more so we had plan something.” Junsu said and Suho shivered at his words. He felt that it was something bad, and well, he was right.

“We both had planned to engage you with Bomi. Bomi had agree to our plan and so, we only need you to agree in this engagement though we actually take ‘no’ from you.” Junsu said and the other man only nods, indicating what his father just said were true. “B-but father, this was unexpected and-” “We don’t take a ‘no’ from you, Kim Suho.” His father’s voice was very cold and he glares at his son. “I’m sorry, I don’t think I can agree to this whole engagement thing because I already had a person I love.” Suho said as he started to walk to the door.

“Kim Suho, you should think about this first. This is a good plan for you and your future. I hope you can think about it first because I really don’t take ‘no’ as an answer and if I should, you know what I can do to her.” Junsu said once again which makes Suho halted from his steps. He knew that his father was referring to the person he loves – Krystal – and he doesn’t want Krystal to be involved in this thing. He knew that she was going to have her own business and he was scared that his father will do something to her – even though his father probably can’t because she was the sister of the Jung’s heir. Junsu smirked as he notices his son was thinking about his deal. “So what will you say about it?” Junsu asked, he know that Suho will be under his own control. “Fine, I will think about it but remember, father, I haven’t agreed about this whole engagement thing.” Suho said and after, he leaves the room.

--

“So, Suho, do you mean your father force you to agree to this engagement? Well, first thing first, you are very unlucky and your father threatened you like that? What if he knows that the girl you love is Krystal? I bet he’s going to be speechless because we all know that the Jung’s ranked first and the gap between your father’s company and that company with the Jung’s is literally wide. We all know the Jung’s top and Jessica Noona is even more powerful than him.” Kris said after Suho tells about the engagement thing. In serious situation like this, Suho could only bring him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter